Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
The three other guys kneeled around her. They kissed all the parts of her body which they had access to. Then I suddenly started hearing screams. The kisses have become bites. They were biting her all around her body like dogs. Shruti's legs were alone shaking. The rest of her body looked still. One of the guys told "I just want to bite her and eat her piece by piece. What a body man?"

Guy 2 - Yes man. I have seen iyer women only from far. That itself will give me erection. I never knew their body would be multiple times hotter than their face. I would fuck her for years

Guy 3 - Yes man. See how well she has maintained her body. Not a single hair in it. Very smooth. All the women in our locality are totally opposite to her. Black, hairy with lots of scratches on their body

Guy 1 - Don't even think about them. Thanks to Pandian, we get to taste a pure  woman. Let us not waste any time

They all stopped biting her and stood up. The first guy now stood behind Shruti. He gave a couple of smacks on Shruti's ass and laughed at the way her ass vibrated. He held her ankles and lifted them. He asked the other 2 guys to hold each leg. The guys held each leg up and lifted them as high as possible. Shruti was feeling uncomfortable because she was lying on her stomach and these guys were lifting her legs upwards. Her body was being bent in a weird angle. Her hips were tied to the table. Shruti was screaming as they lifted the legs higher and higher. They were not able to lift it much higher. The first guy got between her legs and started fucking her pussy. Fucking is not the right word. Ramming is the right word. He was so fast. If Shruti had not stretched her pussy with Pandian's cock, she would have been in tremendous amount of pain now. Pandian's non-stop fucking had made her pussy capable of taking such dicks. After ramming her for around 10 minutes he came in her pussy. Shruti was moving her legs up and down, trying to push them away. She didn't want the cum inside her. But she was in no position to stop him. Pandian had commanded them to make sure that every drop stays in her pussy.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:16 PM