Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
He took his phone to Shruti whose head was tied tightly to the bench. She looked at me on the video and told "Dilip. I am sorry Dilip. I should not have left our house without asking you"

Me - Just stay strong dear. I will be there soon

Pandian - Only 20 seconds remaining. Tell something worthwhile

Shruti - Top gun. Top gun. Top gun...

Those were here safe words. It means she was truly afraid and didn't want to do it at that time. I had to do everything possible to save her. He then went back and shouted "Let the fucking begin. Remember... You can fuck her anywhere you want. But every drop of your cum has to go into her pussy"

Ram told that he had tasted her before and he would leave way for the others. He came to the phone and told "Long time no see, bro. I was getting updates from Pandian about the things which have been happening to your wife all these days. I badly wanted to fuck her when I came to India. But didn't want to get back into your life. But when Pandian called my friend today, he was sitting right next to me and I felt that it was fate. Fate has arranged for another session for me with her." I was about to disconnect the call when he told "Don't try to disconnect the call. We would then beat your wife and injure her. " I begged him to stop this. He replied "What happened to you? I thought you love to watch your  wife getting fucked by such local guys. I even saw the video of Shruti being fucked by some old men. And if I remember correctly, you got horny seeing that and even ejaculated"

Me - That was because Shruti liked it. But she doesn't like it now. 

Ram - You know that I know the trick to make her like it and submit to us. But that is not fun. I want to use her against her will

Me - Please Ram. She has been your lover. Don't do it to her. Stop your friends

Ram - Come on. Your wife wants a baby. We are giving it to her. What is the problem with that? She should be thankful to us for this

Me - No.. I will be there in 15 minutes. I won't let this happen. 

Ram - Now stop shouting and see there. The action is about to begin
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:15 PM