Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Don't be an idiot. The condoms would have torn of by itself

Pandian - If a condom tears by itself, it would tear in some random direction. But your stupid wife has pierced holes in a circular shape and the tear in the condom was perfectly circular. Above all, she has accepted that she did it. Who are you to say otherwise?

(I stayed silent for a while)

Me - Ok. What are you planning to do now?

Pandian - My plan is simple. Make these 4 guys fuck her pussy hard and cum inside her pussy repeatedly. It will take around a month for her to actually become pregnant. Any of these guys could be a father then. The probability that I am the father of the kid will be much lower. That is why I took her here. Luckily the gym is closed as some repair work is going on. If not, there would be some 20 local slum guys here. They are all beasts and would have pounced on your wife once they see the beautiful  flesh. 

Me - What is Ram doing there? I thought he was in US

Pandian - Yes he was in US. Your good time, he came here for a small vacation. And yes, before you ask the next question, I know everything about what happened between you and Shruti before your marriage. Ram has told everything to my friend here and he told me. You should be thankful to me for not telling anything in the office. Even today morning, I dropped a small hint to Shruti that I knew everything about your relationship. But your sweet wife was so much focussed on my dick that she didn't care to ask anything else.

Me - Ok. Whatever it is, I promise you that, she will take anti pregnancy pills. Please stop this

Pandian - Yes that is what Shruti is also saying. But all my friends are already too excited about this. I cannot disappoint them. It will take another half an hour for you to come here. Looks like these guys cannot wait. Just give the parting words to your wife. She may not be able to talk for another month after the grand fuck-festival she gets tonight.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:14 PM