Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I shouted at the phone "What the hell is Ram doing there?"

Pandian - Oh. He is a friend of my gym-mate who is standing next to him. Remember I told you that Shruti had fucked some guys in her college?

Me - Yes

Pandian - All such news about Shruti came to me through my gym mate only. Ram is his close friend

Me - Now, what do you want me to do?

Pandian - Just take a taxi and come to the XXXX gym in XXXX area. We are waiting for you

I rushed outside and searched for a cab. As it was raining heavily, it was difficult to find a cab. But eventually, I got one and boarded it. Pandian called me again through video call. I attended and kept it in ears as I didn't want the driver to hear anything. He told me "It will take around 1 hour for you to reach here. We want to have fun. So keep talking to me. I am pretty sure you have lots of questions for me"

Me - Why are you doing this to her? I thought you people were having fun in the afternoon

Pandian - Don't blame me. It was all because of your bitch wife

Me - What did she do?

Pandian - I tried my best to be affectionate with her and I took her to the most exotic location to have sex. But she gifted me with betrayal. 

Me - She wouldn't have done anything

Pandian - What? You know what she did? She pierced holes on the condoms I had, to make sure that it tears off while I fuck her and eventually get impregnated by me
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:14 PM