Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Please leave me

Pandian - Just because I was affectionate with you, you took advantage of that. This is why I am never affectionate with women

Me - Please. Let me explain

Pandian - Shut up bitch. I don't want to hear another word from you

He opened the trunk of the car this time and threw me in. I heard the car start. I didn't know where it was going. I didn't know what plans he had for me

Shruti's narration ends ————————————

Chapter 36

Now, back to what happened that night from my perspective.

Dilip's narration —————————

Pandian was smiling at the camera and pointed it somewhere. It looked like a local gym. Not the usual high class air conditioned gym. But a local gym with old rusty instruments and dirty building. My heart skipped a beat seeing Shruti tied nude to a bench. It was the bench used by body builders to lift weight for chest press. Shruti was tied in a way that she cant even move an inch. She was lying on the bench face down. Both her legs were on either side of the bench. Same with her hands too. Her hands were stretched to the fullest possible extent and tied to another machine in her front. Her head was literally pasted to the bench. A rope ran around her neck and the bench to hold her there tightly. Another rope ran around her hips to hold her even more tightly to the bench. They essentially made her upper body totally immobile. Shruti was shouting something which I couldn't here. She was just waving her legs around like she was riding a bicycle.

The bench was long enough to cover only from her head to crotch. Her ass was at the edge of the bench. Pandian was zooming her body inch by inch and showing it to me. Then he took two steps back and zoomed out. I was shocked to see 4 men standing nude around her. All of them were body builders. I saw one guy holding a bottle of alcohol with him. The others were also drunk. They all had around 7 inch size dicks They seemed to be Pandian's friends at the gym. But one of them didn't really look like a proper body builder. Also, he looked so familiar. It took me around half a minute to realize who it was. It was none other than RAM - her ex boyfriend. The guy who fucked Shruti and started things for me. Pandian looked at the camera and told "Come here soon, bro. Everyone wants to fuck your wife. All these guys are local slum guys except Ram. They all have never tasted any  woman before. They all want to taste every inch of your wife"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:13 PM