Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
He pumped me hard and fast. He made sure that his dick is completely in for every push. It stopped before going in completely sometimes. But he pushed it again till it entered completely. He did it for 2 minutes when he looked at the sky and screamed. His dick was completely in. I locked my legs around his hips tightly. I hugged him tightly and made sure he couldn't take his dick out. I had my reasons for that. I felt his dick shivering inside my body. He was lost in a different world. I felt his cum. Yes I felt his cum entering my body. I felt like someone put a water pipe inside my vagina and opened it. I felt liters of his sperm hit my tissues inside my body. It took him a long time to realize it. I felt like a complete woman that evening. His face changed from ecstatic to shocked. He looked at me with a horror in his face. He took his dick out. Both the condoms had their top opened like canned drinks. The condoms were circularly cut around the front. But not completely removed. 

Remember he asked me to take the bag of condoms and went to have lunch when we were at our home? I used the time to do something. I took a pin and the condom box which he opened last. I took all the condoms from that box. I pierced holes very close by by the pin. I pierced hole to form a circle around the surface of the condoms. I just made sure that I didn't complete the circle. I was afraid that the top of condoms may go inside my pussy and get locked. I didn't want the top of condoms to tear off completely. I was afraid it might lead to more complications. That worked. The condoms tore off but the top of the condoms did not get detached completely. It was still sticking to the condoms. But the part whichever was torn was good enough to make sure all the cum leaked out. His huge dick and ability to cum so much worked in my favor. Now I had to wait and see his reaction.

Pandian looked at me with rage and slapped me so hard. He sat by my side and was thinking hard while staring angrily at me. He stood up and wore his dresses. He then lifted me on his shoulders like a sack of rice. He walked down the hill. I told him "I am sorry. I don't know how the condoms broke" He replied "Shut up bitch. If a condom breaks, it tears in some random direction. It won't tear up circularly. Don't think I am a stupid. You are going to pay for this
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:13 PM