Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Telling that he lifted me up and down madly for sometime. But the speed was not enough for him. He put his hands on my ass and tilted me a little bit so that my legs were now over his shoulders and hands around his neck. Now he didn't have to lift me up and down. He just had to push my ass front and back. It was easier for him and he was able to fuck me faster. My pussy was dripping wet from my juices and the rain water. I heard sound of frogs and other insects around. He fucked me 8 inches deep. I felt it. I kissed him while he was fucking me. He started getting slower. I told him "Come on. Put me down and fuck me as fast as possible"

He threw me on the muddy ground and mounted me. I put my legs around his hips and locked him. He fucked me so hard. This time my pussy was so wet with juices and I was so horny that I moved towards him while he pumped me. He reached the 10 inch mark that he reached the previous night. I told him "Come on. Give it all. I want your entire dick inside. That one inch disturbs me. I want your balls to strike my ass while you are fucking my pussy"

This made him even more mad. He fucked me like an animal for sometime, paused for a moment and gave it his all. Another half an inch went inside. I screamed in pain. But the scream vanished in the sound of the thunder. I told "Come on. You are the man. You can do it. Just a little bit more"

I already felt like he crossed my cervix. He paused for 2 minutes, took lot of breath and gave one ultimate push. I quivered in pain. But that was when I felt his balls hit my ass. That was the moment. I looked at him with my eyes wide open. He told "You are the first woman to take it completely. You are really the queen of my dick. I love you"

Me - Show me how much you love me. Fuck me fast
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:12 PM