Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Aaaahhh. This is so hot. This is the hottest sex I have ever had

Pandian - Yes dear. You told you like it when I lift you and carry you. I will carry you throughout our sex session today

Me - Thanks dear. All the things I did to get you are worth enough. I got more than what I wanted. Mmmmmmm

By that time, it started to rain heavily. Water was falling on me faster than the water from shower bath. I have no words to explain the feeling I had. After 5 minutes in that position, he put me down and undressed. We were both totally drenched. He also became nude. He lifted me again, but this time in an upside down position. I knew this position. It was standing 69. I was upside down with my face in front of his dick. His face was between my legs. He was licking my pussy while I took his cock inside my mouth. Meanwhile, the rain water was pouring fast from my pussy down to my face. Lot of water from his dick went inside my mouth. I didn't mind anything. Pandian held me tightly in that position and started to and fro motion. His cock hit the back of my throat and came out. After fucking my mouth in that position. He lifted me to his hip height holding my arm pits. He stretched his hands forwards. Now I was hanging flat horizontal to the ground with my legs around his hips. He was holding my armpits and looked at me from my face to the knees and admired it. It was so dark. But there was lightning all around. He saw my body glowing in the rain once every minute. He just held me in the position admiring my body. He told "Wow.. Your body is an architectural wonder. I want to stay here with you and fuck you forever"

Me - Aaaahhh.. I want to be a slave to you forever

He dropped me on the ground abruptly and went to take the bag of condoms. He asked me to put two condoms on his dick. Once done, he lifted me up. I pinned my body to him by putting my legs around his hips and hands around his neck. I hugged him so tightly. The hotness of the situation was too much for me to handle. I was going mad and didn't know what to do. I was nervous about the way, things were going to happen. Something was going to happen and Pandian didn't know it. He put his dick in my pussy and told me "Isn't this your favorite position?"

Me - Yes dear. This is my favorite position and you are my favorite fucker

Pandian - Wow.. That is the best compliment I have ever received
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:12 PM