Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 35

I went into the bathroom to freshen up. After that Pandian went inside. I had my lunch fast. Pandian came out and started having lunch. He reminded me to take the bag of condoms. I looked at him with mock anger and told "I thought you will forget that" for which he replied "If I forget that, your ass will be ripped open today. You can count me on that" I took the bag of condoms and also packed some snacks for us to eat.

He wore a shirt and jean. He went outside with our car keys. He started the car in our verandah and called me out. I locked the house door, looked around if anyone was watching and ran to the car. I ran to the backdoor. I thought the back seat would be easier to hide. But Pandian had that door locked. He waved at me from inside the car to sit in the front seat. I jumped to the front seat, closed the door and told him "This is way too risky. What if someone sees me?"

Pandian - Yes they will see you. But no one will have the guts to actually do anything

Shruti - How can you assume that? What if the security officer see me like this?

Pandian - I will go through a road without security officer. Ok? And don't worry, we will be in the main road only for a couple of minutes. You can hide in front of the seat at that time

Shruti - This is all too crazy. But for some reason, I am unable to say no. I trust you. Don't disappoint me. 

Pandian - Trust me dear

He started the car, came out of our house, went back to close the gates and came back to the car. Though I had travelled nude in a car, this time was different. Last time, I had Dilip by my side. With him, I knew that he will save me from any danger. I knew I can always trust him. I knew I can do anything I want ,with him around. I also had a dress which I could have worn the previous time. But now I didn't have any lifeline. And last time, my dresses were removed only after we crossed city limits. This time, I had to be nude in the city in the traffic. But Pandian was right. All these things made it more erotic.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:10 PM