Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - You are a stubborn bastard, That is why I said no to marrying you

Pandian - Ha ha. Ok. You want a kid. I can't give it. But tell me something else that you want. What is that you love more, that I can give? I will give it for you

Me - What can I say if you ask such question all of a sudden? All I want from you is sex. Nothing else

Pandian - Wow. For a moment, you made me feel like a prostitute

Me - Ha ha ha.. You are.

Pandian - Ok. Is there some special kind of sex you wanted to try? 

Me - I can't come up with such things suddenly. Right now, I like it when you lift me up like a doll and fuck me. Other than that I cannot guess any

Pandian - You like voyeurism right?

Me - Yes I do. But how do you know?

Pandian - I know about everything you did with Bharath and his friends

Me - What? That idiot told you that? I told him not to tell anyone

Pandian - Ha ha. He tells me everything. I know every position you were fucked in the falls. Even if I hadn't know that, last Friday at the forest would have enlightened me of the fact

Me - Why? What was so different there?

Pandian - What was different? You were different. You looked like a completely different person. You looked like you were possessed by some sex ghost

Me - Ha ha. Yes I love voyeurism. So what are you going to do?

Pandian - Then get up. We are going somewhere. 

I got up and opened the shelf. Pandian hugged me from behind "What are you doing dear? You should not wear a single piece of cloth till I catch the flight to Europe. Remember?"

Me -B ut you told we are going out

Pandian - Yes. But you are a voyeuristic woman. These things should not matter for you. Got it?

Me - Ok. But still I can have one dress to use in case of emergency

Pandian - Having a dress for safety will rob us off the thrill. The fear that you don't have any dress to fall back to is what makes voyeurism even more erotic

Me - Yes. But Dilip won't like it

Pandian - Don't care about him. You have surrendered to me. Just trust me. Leave your mobile here.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:09 PM