Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 34

I looked through the window. It was the breakfast delivery guy. I was about to wear some dress. But Pandian asked me to stay on the bed. He told he will collect it. He went out wearing his boxers. 

I heard Pandian talking with the delivery guy. But his voice was not clear. I was tired and I lied on the bed face down with closed eyes. I heard Pandian's voice from a closer distance. He asked me if I had 7 rupees change. I turned one side to find the delivery guy standing near the door of the bedroom seeing me without blinking his eyes. He had seen my backside completely before I turned. Now I had lifted my upper body to answer Pandian and he was seeing my boobs also. The guy was round 30 years old. Pandian was controlling his laughter. I rushed for the bedsheet and covered myself. I asked him to take the change from my purse. Pandian gave the money to him and the delivery guy left. Pandian locked the door and told me "That guy will be shagging outside the gate now" I shouted at him "You idiot" and ran towards him to beat him. He just hugged me, lifted me and fucked me in his favorite stand and carry position before we had breakfast. 

After breakfast, we had another sex session. His ability get horny soon after ejaculation impressed me. He got more and more romantic with me. But he made it a point that he always used condoms. I couldn't convince him out of it. He fucked me in our kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room. Dilip called me once to ask if everything was ok. He was happy to hear that Pandian was being kind to me. It was 12 PM by then. It was time to order lunch.

Me - Don't do anything stupid like morning

Pandian - Come on. I know you enjoyed it

Me - Yes I did. But still it was risky. What if he tried for something?

Pandian - Come on. Do you think I am a pussy like your husband? Do you think he had the power to overcome me and fuck you?

Me - Ok. You are definitely strong and no one could beat you up and fuck me. But don't talk bad about my husband

Pandian - Come on. You can't deny that he is a pussy

Me - He is not. Psychology, he is a submissive guy. But if he wanted, he could always be like other men and command everyone. But he loves me so much. I like him this way. That is the reason why he is still behaving like that
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:07 PM