Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I kept my tongue over his asshole and tried to move up. But he held my hair and pushed me in meaning he wanted me to put my tongue in his asshole. Now I understood the kind of service my sweet husband Dilip did for me. I held my breathe and put my tongue inside just for around 1 inch and took it out. He giggled and let me get up. He left me alone in the shower and went out of the room. I showered for 5 more minutes and went outside in towel. I went to take some dress But he told me not to wear anything. I didn't mind it at all. 

Both of us were so hungry. Pandian called a hotel and ordered breakfast for both of us. We were in the bedroom. He was wearing boxers and I was nude. I removed the bangles and anklets as I was feeling them heavy. I was now with only my mangalsutra on my body. He was contemplating something for a long time and suddenly called me out

Pandian - Shruti

Me - Yes

Pandian - I went overboard last night. Didn't I?

Me - Ha ha. What happened to you? I thought you are not the kind of guy who feels bad for these kind of things

Pandian - No. I am a rough guy. Fine. I think the way I did your vagina was fine. But the way I handled your asshole was very wrong. I should not have done it so hard without your acceptance

Me - So you do understand other people's feelings

Pandian - Normally I don't but. I still hear your screams from last night. When I think about it, I feel bad about myself. Sorry for that. You have to consult a doctor

Me - I just feel a little bit of pain inside my asshole. If it continued for long, I will go to a doctor. I don't think there is anything serious

Pandian - Nice to hear, dear

Me - Aaaah.. Romantic words from you.

Pandian - You don't want that?

Me - For some reason, it is quite funny when you talk like that. Romance and affection are just not your thing

Pandian - Ok bitch. Shut the fuck up. Is that fine?

Me(giggling) - Aaahh.. That is like Pandian

He hugged me and kissed my lips. I knew he fell for me. That was a real romantic kiss. The longest kiss I have ever had. Did I just successfully make him fall in love with me? He was pressing my boobs while kissing. But it was still a kiss. It went on and on until it was broken by the sound of our bell ringing. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:07 PM