Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
He didn't even wait for me to reply. He put his dick into my asshole. With all the water flowing there, it was a bit easier than last night. The previous night was a nightmare for me. I almost felt that my asshole was torn apart when he pushed 8 inches of his humongous cock inside. If he had tried harder, his dick would have entered my stomach and tasted the dinner I had. I didn't know where I derived the power to withstand that onslaught. Now it was painful. But not as painful as the previous night. That was all I needed to enjoy the moment. He took 5 minutes to cum in my asshole. His cum was the medicine to my anal pain. It gave me an amazing feeling. After that we had a five minute proper bath. He made me soap all around his body.

In the end he hugged me in the shower and whispered in my ears "Enough using your hands, bitch. I want you to use your tongue in some special places" I understood what he meant and kneeled before him like a king's slave and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. He commanded "Pervert slut. I asked you to clean it with your tongue. Not to suck it."

I smiled and licked his dick and his balls. I was about to get up when he turned to the other side and showed his ass to me. Though I guessed what he was asking me to do, I really wanted it to be a wrong guess. I have made Dilip lick my ass many times. But I have never done this to other people. I did love the shape of his ass. Who said that boys only can have all fun? Women can also love men's ass. But to lick it was a whole different thing. I resisted while he was trying to push his ass on my face. He turned to me and pinched both my nipples. I was beating his hands. But he held my nipples hard. They became red because of the pinching. I screamed at him "Please stop this. i will lick your ass"

Pandian - That's my bitch. Haven't you learned a single lesson from last night?

He turned to the other side. I stretched his ass cheeks to see a lot of hair coming out of it. It did stink a bit. I put my face near his ass crack. The stink almost made me faint. I kept his asscheeks open to let the shower water flow through his ass crack and clean it a bit. It did work well. Then I put my tongue out. I held my breathe to avoid puking. I kept my tongue at the bottom of his ass-crack. I slowly moved up his asshole. He shivered like a woman having orgasm. He shouted "Aaaaah.. A high class  woman licking a slum guy's asshole. Is there anything more humiliating than this, Shruti? We should show this video to your parents. Aaaaaahhhh. That is so nice"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:06 PM