Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I walked near him. He kept both hands around me. I felt his rough palms touching my ass cheeks. He then put his arms around my hips and lifted me. I was like a toy for him. No one had ever lifted me with such an ease. This black hunk was just what I needed for so many years. I put my arms around his neck without second thought. My legs were in the air on either side of his arms. We had a big mirror in our bathroom. What I saw in that mirror would be etched in my mind for ever. His back was facing towards the mirror. I was able to see what kind of a beast he was. His upper body looked like a trunk of a huge tree. The strong muscles around his spine looked enormous. He had the perfect V shaped upper body. He had muscles on his shoulders raising like wings of a monster. His lower body was no less a wonder. His ass, thighs and calves were all so muscular and as hard as stone. I saw my face planted on his shoulders, watching the mirror. My white soft hands around his rough black muscles. My fleshy smooth shiny legs which I have always taken care of really well, were stretched straight in the air towards the mirror on both sides of his arms.

Pandian held me in air with one hand and used the other hand to place his dick on my vagina. I was amazed by his strength to lift me with just one hand. I looked into the mirror as he lifted me up and down his dick. It didn't go as deep as last night. But he was happy with around 7 or 8 inches of his cock going in. He didn't even have breakfast. But he pushed me up and down his dick without getting tired. I felt like I was caught in a fucking machine. That was one he used one hand to open the shower and the cold water fell on our bodies. Initially it hit my head. Then I bent my head backward so that the water falls straight on my boobs. He used the moment to take my nipples in his mouth and bite hardly. He never understood what soft sex meant? Did he?

I have never seen anyone handle my boobs so roughly. Though it was painful, I loved it. I don't know if I would have let anyone else treat me like that. I straightened and looked at the mirror again. We didn't look like two different people. I looked like a part of his body just having different color. I tried to hug him tightly. I thought this was my best chance to make him cum inside. But just when I thought about that, he let me down and made me face the wall. The shower water fell on my back and flourished down to my ass. He took a step back and told "Aaaaahhhh. bitch. Your beauty if multiplied when your body is wet"

Me - Aaaaahhh.. Stop making these racist remarks

Pandian - Come on. You know that this kind of body is a speciality of  women. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:05 PM