Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 33

I didn't know what happened that day. Shruti narrated it to me after a couple of days. I will write down her narration first for the sake of continuity. Here is the events which happened that day, in Shruti's own words

Shruti's narration ————————————

The previous night was a horror show for me. Yes I wanted it. But the pain I had to endured cannot be explained in words. I felt a bit more comfortable taking his dick in the morning. But he compensated for that with all the slaps he gave on my cheeks. I still had to come up with some plan to get impregnated by him. After Dilip left, we both slept for another half an hour. Pandian woke up and went to the bathroom. After sometime, he peeped out of the bathroom and called me in "You wanted me to kiss you right? Then come in" It was a pleasant surprise for me. I jumped out of the bed and went in. 

Pandian was brushing his teeth. His mouth was filled with toothpaste. He smiled at me. I found out what he had in mind. Before I could run away, he held my hips tightly and pulled me towards him. It was disgusting to see his face closely with all the toothpaste in his mouth. I tried to keep my face away from his face. But he held me tightly with one hand and used the other hand to choke me. I opened my mouth because of that. He used that moment to place his lip on my mouth. After sometime, he used the other hand to finger my pussy. That was a master move. I began co-operating with him. The kiss we had was hotter than all the hollywood kisses put together. His head was above mine. He was carefully spitting all the toothpaste and saliva in his mouth into my mouth. Even worse, I was putting my tongue inside his mouth and sucking them in. Some toothpaste was leaking out of my mouth till my neck. He then caught hold of my neck and pushed my head into the wash basin. He opened the pipe. Water fell directly on my face. With the other hand he collected some water, sucked them with his mouth and spit on my face. He did it multiple times till his mouth was clean.

Only then I realized that Pandian used my toothbrush to brush his teeth. He gave it to me and asked me to brush while he was using the toilet. It was a funny feeling to brush the teeth in the bathroom while another guy was using the toilet. After he used the toilet, I used it. He just stood next to me while I was using the toilet. I felt so uncomfortable. Once we both were done. He opened the shower. I was still wearing the bangles and anklets because their sound gave me some weird feeling or surrendering to him.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:04 PM