Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Mmmm.. Because I didn't let them fuck me deeply. Aaaahh. They were not strong enough to put in deeper than 5 inches

Pandian - Then why did you let me do it dear?

Shruti - Because, I love you. Because I want you to do it. Because aaaaaahhh. Because I am your slave. Because I surrendered myself to you

Pandian - Dilip.. Did you see that? See how much she loves me?

Before I could respond Shruti had a crazy orgasm. She fell on the bed. She was so weak from the hardcore fuck for the past 12 hours. Pandian came in her asshole and they both collapsed on bed. I got a call from office. It was Vivek. He told there was some serious issue going on and he asked me and Shruti to come. Shruti had applied for leave already. I told him that. He told that he at least needed me there. I decided to go to office. I had some reservations about Shruti's safety. But I knew I won't be able to do anything even if I was there. She got promise from me that I won't stop her from doing anything for the next 4 days. Initially I was afraid of Pandian. But later it hit me that he has been my colleague for a long time and he is not a criminal. Maybe I was really overreacting. As I was contemplating, Pandian called me and asked me to carry on. I looked at Shruti. She told me that I don't have to worry about her. I left our home to office.. But my heart was there. I didn't know what happened there during day time.

Things were pretty hectic at the office. I called Shruti around lunch to check if everything was fine. She sounded so happy and told that Pandian was dealing with her softly. She told that he was not so rough with her anymore and things were getting so romantic. So I didn't care to call her after that. I was about to start home in the evening around 6 PM. It was raining heavily outside. I called Shruti before starting. But her phone was switched off. I called Pandian. But he was not picking up the phone call. I went home in a taxi to find the house locked and car parking empty. Anyway, I had another key to our house. I opened and let myself in. I just saw a towel in the floor and some open food parcels on the dining table. I tried calling them again. But the result was same. Shruti's phone was switched off. Pandian did not pick up the call
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:03 PM