Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 32

Thursday. I woke up in the morning and wanted to use the bathroom. I passed through the bedroom to find that Shruti had her head on Pandian's hairy chest and they were sleeping like husband and wife. Shruti was just with her mangalsutra, bangles and anklets. Her arms were on Pandian's belly and her legs were on Pandian's thighs. I envied Pandian for sometime. Though I acted to he like I was convinced me last night, I just couldn't handle it. When other guys fucked her, it was more like she was using them for sex. With Pandian, my wife Shruti had surrendered herself to him. She was doing everything he said. That was too much for me to handle. Then I went to use the toilet. I brushed and took bath. When I came out of the bathroom, Pandian was trying to wake up Shruti. Shruti woke up. But she was so drowsy.

Pandian wanted to have an early morning sex session. But Shruti was feeling too sleepy. He held her head and looked like he was going to kiss Shruti. His lips were near her lips. But he moved his head back and gave her a hard slap on the cheeks. Shruti didn't expect that. All her drowsiness wore off with that single slap. Her cheeks were a little bit red. She kept her palms on her cheeks. Pandian just put her legs apart and started fucking her madly. Shruti was not reacting initially. But later she became horny and started matching Pandian's motion. I was surprised to find Shruti totally at ease with taking Pandian's dick. Pandian was putting in only 8 inches of his dick. But Shruti was in pain even for 5 inches of his dick the previous day. This was a huge improvement. With more pressure, she was capable of taking 10 inches inside. Pandian kept slapping her on both cheeks while he was fucking her. This guy was definitely an animal. They were all very hard slaps. How was he getting the motivation to beat a beautiful woman like her? I wanted to stop him right there and beat the shit out of him. But I knew I was not capable of doing that.

He then rolled her over and fucked her ass from behind. He was going only 6 inches deep. But this was still a little bit painful for her. But she was handling it much better than the previous day. In fact, she was beginning to enjoy it. I felt that she was safe now. Pandian kept shouting "Ahhh... I love your ass more than your pussy. It is tighter. How did people leave it so tight? Even after getting fucked by so many people, how did you manage to have it tight?"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 05:02 PM