Adultery Honeymoon trip without husband....
Myself Jyoti Srinivas Papani married to Sumit Papani, works as General Manager in a Textile Company, I'm 28 and married for 6 years by now. I haven't lost my figure as I was at the time of marriage but gained extra weight for sure but it always complemented on me as per my husband. I had a perfect figure of 34 by 34 by 36 and tugged in sari, I looked ravishingly beautiful and no one could resist to fuck me. I am a little whitish by complexion but still have nice face cut, beautiful and luscious lips, big eyes and long hairs which reached till my bums. I usually wore sari all the time. But most of the time I hate to wear panty inside. My boobs are not used to man hand since 10 years but still it's not wobbly at all. It's little spongy and yet tight and firm. We are basically from Coimbatore but we now live in Chennai and as per my husband job we don't travel frequently.

So after 10 years of marriage my husband called for a break. He asked me whether I and he could go for another honeymoon trip, a second honeymoon. I was spellbound and agreed immediately. We decided to leave in August end and return back in 3 days, that was 12 hours of traveling one sided and three days and two nights stay. We booked AC's tickets, but due to less availability of tickets we got the third AC only. He booked a three-star hotel for our comfortable stay. A day before I went to parlour and got removed my entire hairs from my body, then I had a skin tone treatment and facial treatments. After getting back to home I shaved my pussy and removed hairs from my assholes.

This was because I hated condoms and eating pills daily wasn't good precaution for me. I was ready for the trip but my husband was still on job, he was supposed to get leave on 7 PM and was supposed to reach by 8 PM to me. His office was an hour long distance from house, same distance was from our home to railway station. At 7 he called me that he would be late and I should move directly to railway station. I left for railway station around 8 in the evening and reached there by 9. The train was at 10 pm, he called around 9:45 pm saying that there was important work to finish at office and we need to cancel the trip. I was so annoyed and we had a quick fight.

I said I needed a break and as tickets are with me I can leave without him also. He liked the idea and suggested to go on. He said that I should go and have outing over there. The tickets are booked and the hotel too. He will transfer few amount to my account and I could stay in touch if any problem. I eased a little and liked the idea, but what an odd honeymoon without husband. Still I thought it would be good to have a little outing. I could go shopping and all knows it is all women favourite outdoor activity. So as train arrived I got in third AC compartment. This was a special train and third AC had compartment too, wooden blocks with sliding door. The train started to move and just then the Ticket Checker showed up. He saw the tickets and asked about my husband.
[+] 4 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Honeymoon trip without husband.... - by Ramdev2020 - 02-08-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Honeymoon trip without husband.... - by bobby - 03-08-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Honeymoon trip without husband.... - by bobby - 04-08-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Honeymoon trip without husband.... - by bobby - 05-08-2020, 09:09 AM
RE: Honeymoon trip without husband.... - by bobby - 06-08-2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Honeymoon trip without husband.... - by nand - 16-08-2020, 03:36 AM