Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thriller డిటెక్టివ్ చంద్రశేఖర్
(02-08-2020, 10:09 AM)Morty Wrote: Now that's good writting with very good twist...
only thing that i didn't understand is " why he sent clues to chanda , like go to cd shop  or go to  hospital .. to get to know who the killer is ? ..... instead he should have simply told her that Thomas is the killer in that email.... or cipher(encrypt) a secret message that she only can decipher "..  why  risk her life when killer is at loose and watching her every move..... i know i am nit picking now.... but  i didn't get the logic behind that... and why wait 20 years to take revenge,.any reason for that.
                  other than that excellent story..... i kind of gussed that james  is the killer  and dev raj is alive... but never  thought of dev raj living as james.... nice twist ... eagerly waiting for next update  to know who is his next target..  excellent update.... thank you for this wonderful story.

As you know that chandana got memory loss so he wanted to check whether she can get back memories with trauma just happened to her but she completely lost memory so that's why he involved her, devaraj waited because no one should get suspicious about his alive so he had waited for 20 years to make his son as his weapon
[+] 2 users Like Vickyking02's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: డిటెక్టివ్ చంద్రశేఖర్ - by Vickyking02 - 02-08-2020, 11:16 AM