Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties?
(01-08-2020, 07:13 PM)everywhere Wrote: True.. but it is fun to take them for purchase and how they select. i had this experince with my cosine sister and bhabhi... its so fun..!

Yes, I had the same experience once with my cousin. I did not want to embarrass her so I stood near the entrance - the payment counter. And she went inside.
After a while a girl came in, early 20s, in jeans and short kurta. Her buttocks were big, filling the jeans. The other salesgirl was near where I was standing, and she asked the girl - yes, ma'am? I could see the girl was a bit shy because I was standing near, but she had to say what she wanted - so she said in a low voice "panties". The salesgirl asked her what size. Again, the girl had to say in a very low voice "36" - so low that the salesgirl could not hear her and asked "size madam?" I pretended not to hear but I was hanging onto every word. The girl finally had to say her size loud enough. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking at various colours and choosing two. I was left wondering how they would look on her ass.

My cousin also bought a few bikini panties (I found out later when I checked her bathroom)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties? - by observer2019 - 01-08-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties? - by V4VV - 23-03-2021, 05:47 AM
RE: Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties? - by zta - 12-08-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties? - by zta - 12-08-2022, 12:15 PM