Adultery Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time
   UPDATE -6

Preethi

How was the day in Delhi, Suresh? Yeah not bad. Preethi gone your friend child birthday party, Yeah Suresh gone with Anil, we came back just now, he left too his flat and I came ours. How was the birthday party gone Preethi? Yeah it gone good Suresh. After sometime we both speaks and end our call with kisses.

I sit on the sofa cried looking myself just in innerwear and lied to my husband, I’m bit interested in Anil but I never think of in my dream to cheat Suresh, but I almost gone to cheat to him. What happens if he doesn’t call on the right time? I never said its fully wrong on Anil, I too reacted on him which I never said no or stop him, which leads to come to this.

Why I reacted to Anil like that and lost my control totally or Anil create give feels of pleasure which I never feels from Suresh. No no Preethi stop think of this thing deep, let it happens because of our misstate, you to played big part with the Anil. I can’t blame him alone. Never ever do anymore and be control with around Anil, even better if I avoid him till Suresh comeback. 

Changed into nightie and gone to sleep.

Suresh

Preethi voice was very normal no excitement on her voice, that means there is no Anil bro in my flat, what Preethi says should be true and I have to trust her, she will not cheat me, she remains as my Preethi.

Anil bro has teased me with the pic with her and trying to make me thing wrong about her. Anil bro was trying play with feels. I needed to stop that, full trust on Preethi she is my wife she never ever cheats on me, she loves me every well.

Anil

wake in morning saw Preethi was going for her gym session, I said good morning, she doesn’t even saw me crossed me said on the air good morning Anil, walked in stair case to gym. I know she feels bad about yesterday night what happens in her flat with me and her.

I really anger on Suresh he fucks up with his phone call, that really distributed the flow of feelings happened between us. Otherwise his wife will be fuck up in his marital bed.

Next four day just boring days, For Varsha her in laws has arrived so don’t get chance to even see her, we and Venkat used to saw lift or parking lot, we can’t even have a proper chat, Preethi was wanted avoid me.

Venkat already shares that his parent going to stay 10 more days here, so that Varsha was busy and I can’t do anything with her in these 10 days. I need to talk back to Preethi make her to feel conformable back with me. Still 22 days left for Suresh come back before that I want to fuck her at least one- time with me, and show her want is the really pleasure of sex from me. I know she miss something kind pleasure for Suresh.

Next day evening, saw Preethi has come with someone may be her friend, but saw Preethi having some mild sketch on her elbow and had small bandage in her forehead. Her friend parked her scooty having Preethi stuff in hands, I went near them. Hey Preethi what happen this is the 1st first time after incident happens, she looking at my face and answer nothing Anil just small injury nothing else.

Her friend quickly reacted no, she has injury on her knee too, that why she was struggle to walk bit, we went to lift, Preethi whether Suresh knew it, No Anil please don’t say to him. Why Preethi? Anil just small injury nothing else, in knee there just kept medicine and bandage it so that only its difficult to walk no else.

Went back to my flat made a coffee for us, goes back Suresh flat, Preethi friend opens the door, welcome in, she looks fair but she so slim, so that she not has great assets, her tits may be 30 but her ass butt looks bit fat. Preethi has changed into shorts and tee, this is the 1st time see her shorts. Preethi called Tanya, its on second cupboard, Tanya comes with three mugs, No Tanya I already had nice, I served the coffee in two mug Tanya and Preethi having it, both says Anil its nice coffee.

We three of them has chit chat on living room, later Tanya parents called, she said Preethi take care herself and promised her that she will not tell this matter to Suresh. I come see you tomorrow evening bye Preethi she kisses her cheeks and said bye Anil. Tanya left now.

Preethi slowly gain her voice said to me Anil no problem I can take care myself, I don’t like to waste you time, you may leave Anil; I know she was now feeling uncomfortable with me after Tanya left, I wake up said Preethi, I prepare dinner for you okay. Oh, no need Anil I make dinner myself!! No problem Preethi make something for you come and see you at 8pm. Hope I may not be cook well like you. She smiles.

Walked to doors, before closing it, I said Sorry Preethi, why Anil? I know your upset with me which happens on that day, I really sorry Preethi for that hope you understand that I never done that thing with any intension with you, really sorry for that, it’s totally my fault I take full credit of it. I request one thing that you will not say that to Suresh, If you says to him then he feels bad on me and our childhood friends relation with Break up. I not even looked at Preethi just closed to walked to my flat with my smile.

Hope Preethi, realised my feels and sorry. So that she will be talked to me and without any hesitations.
After two days

Preethi

My injury was fine, it heals well now no problem in walking too. Pain has gone;

Take a bath have a phone call with Suresh, my in-laws and my parents, started to clean my house, wash the cloths and while cleaning the bedroom, saw the saree which remains me that night with Anil and later I realised that Anil has asked sorry about the indecent happens between us and taken full credit on him; But its no only is fault because with involves myself with him, I too bare the fault.

Suddenly feels sometime, I touch my lower down its wet, oh no I’m getting wet by just think of Anil, just remaining the movements goes with between us.

Whether Anil is more romantic then Suresh or I really miss the sexual pleasure from Suresh or Anil making me to feels real pleasure which lying inside me. Oh, no lot of questions running on my mind now?

But one thing I don’t like or want to cheat my husband Suresh. I know myself that I’m interested more Anil, when I saw him 1st time on car with Suresh. I saw his Popped Dick in pants even Anil never forced me to feel or touch, but I feels it while it rubbed on my last wrist, it makes me weaker.

I heard all girls and women have one weak spot in body when male used to feel our weakness spot that me girls and women more pleasure and sexually. I never feel that with Suresh may be not found it or he may not know about it. 

But Anil found my weakness spot rightly in 1st meet.  

But one thing was confirmed that I want to be control when Anil was with me, if I lost my control then, it may destroy my marriage life, I said myself Preethi you need to me control with Anil when he was around you. Stay safe will Suresh back in 15 days.

Next day, I ready went to Boutique. While at parking lot saw Anil, smile at him taken my scooty drive to it.

Varsha

Today, is right day to talk with Anil and put the end of it with him. My in-laws going to her sister home with my kid, and they will back in weekend. I have time of 3 days. Even Venkat to attending some business conference in Hyderabad. Before all of them comes back I needed to walk about it with him.

Anil

While at meeting going on, My PA signal me something from outside, I made excuses in meeting went out asked her what’s the matter? Sir, Someone Madhu caller id shows in Personal Phone, she said that she needs to talk with her, and she says it’s emergency.

Give the Phone, I picked up the phone from her, make call to her (Madhu was close friend of Mythili)

M- Hello Anil!!
A- Yeah Madhu it’s me. What happens you said to my PA that its emergency.
M- Don’t panic, nothing serious but I want to convey one information.
A- okay what the matter.
M- Mythili was here!
A- What here! At Bangalore?
M- yes Anil, we’ll here only, we come for medical conference for 2 days.
A- okay fine, my heart beat faster. Madhu can you bring her somewhere like park or somewhere else.
M- No Anil, if I asked for her to come park or somewhere else, she finds out, I planning to make her meeting you.
M- But no problem Anil, I help you better we can meet in restaurants.
A- yeah fine, today!
M- After confirm with Mythili, message you Anil, place and time
A- Okay Madhu, Thanks.

Madhu was trusted friend of Mythili, even why got divorce full reason Madhu know it, Mythili share it only to her.  
Gone back to the meeting after the meeting over, back my bag makes a call to Preethi asked her whether she was on boutique, she said yes. I’m on the way Preethi I need some well-designed saree or salwar. No no Preethi saree is fine, I need now I’ll reached some how in 30 mins.

Preethi

Tanya looking at Preethi, dear who’s on call, why you looking confused dear. No Tanya it’s Anil. Anil yeah, he asking for saree to buy. Tanya – dear Anil buying for his gf? I don’t know about it, I was bit confused with voice, he was not cool his voice looks like he was in tension.

Boutique

Parked my car outside, went into boutique saw a staff, Sir welcome; what you like to look at sir!! May I know where Preethi. Oh, Preethi mam, in 1st floor sir, okay thanks went to 1st floor. Saw Preethi, Hi.

Anil here I keep as per you asked, Tanya interfered asked me Anil you looking saree for your GF? No if I say only you show or, not right? Tanya shocked said no Anil, I’m really sorry for questioning you.

Hmm, Take breathe and cooled myself, looked at Tanya said really sorry Tanya, I was been bit in tension. It’s Okay Anil. Tanya moves aside to Preethi Silently, Preethi shows some saree, but it’s not match for Mythili, I saw the saree in a Box on top of the shelf. Hey Tanya what about that one in Box, Tanya looked at Preethi.     

Preethi said it was made for one of our clients, that why. Can I see that saree yeah, Tanya displayed that one it was really nice, I like it Preethi, can I get it? Please!!

Both Tanya and Preethi looking each other, finally asked their staff, look for delivery of that one. Staff come back with the bill book, Tanya said next month. Preethi was talking with her, whether can we done back some within the time. Tanya said yes, no problem, give it to Anil. Tanya are you sure about it. Don’t worry I can handle this Preethi.

Anil you can take if you liked it, Thanks for both of you. You guys have any kind of gift packing or boxes. Tanya said we have gift box but you have pay for it!! No problem makes it. I billed them, take pack saw two message one from Varsha and other from Madhu gone time and place. Saw my watch its already 6 clock need refreshes in home and getting to restaurant at 8 its will be fine.

When to apartments saw Varsha in Park said we can meet tomorrow, I need to go outside today night, Varsha said okay Anil no problem we can talk tomorrow.
[+] 2 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time - by Redbull_69 - 01-08-2020, 07:30 PM