Adultery Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time
Update -5

Varsha

Wake up in alarm, stop it. Saw around Suresh was in deep sleep, I walked out from bed bum my hair, have refreshed, I planned to skip today gym session. Make a coffee have it started wash vessels in kitchen and started vacuum clearer on floors and carpets on. Preethi… Preethi… what happens why Suresh shouting from bed.

What happens Suresh, Preethi what you’re doing?  Suresh I’m clearing of the floor and carpets vacuum clearer is running, you wake on that sound. Oh, yeah darling you not go to gym, No Suresh I skip today. Okay but why you started clearing so early in morning, its just 6.30am. No Suresh two days our house not properly clean, before Anil comes, I have to make our house look proper. Sorry Suresh I looked the room door; you sleep for some time.

Suresh

Oh, fuck what happens to Preethi, today he skips her gym and early cleaning, whether she try to impress Anil bro. OMG, what going on her? I want to keep safe my wife away from him, I not know what the fuck she fallen for Anil bro. But I need to stop her. Before Anil bro know that Preethi is interested on him, I have to control Preethi. She was going crazy in few days.

Varsha

Wake up saw Venkat and my kid sleep, moves to bathroom have refresh, taken out the wax strip from the cupboard done waxing my legs and remove my pantie shaved off my little public hair and saw the mirror taken an shower and walked out Venkat wake up come closed to me, I was standing near dressing table, Venkat come to me push bit to the mirror, I was just standing wet hairs and rap towel around my body, Venkat blow his hot breathe on my neck area kissed me and asked babe so quick bath today, I done waxing oh nice his hands was moving to lower touch my pussy, suddenly heard a noise from my kid.

I push Venkat back, our kids is watching us, move away, I changed to dress went to bed, Venkat gone to restroom, I sat with my kid playing with him, I said myself look Varsha you really have, just having romantic husband and lovely kid, just control your feeling like around Anil, that will be safe and lead you life usual.

Anil

Dressed gone to Suresh flat, knot the door Suresh comes open the door, say me welcome bro come in I give the bag of sweets to him, Preethi goes from kitchen, Hai Anil wait for 10 mins, I’ll finished my cooking, it’s okay Preethi.

Suresh and me sit on the living watching the Cricket Match pre match live running, Preethi called Suresh asked something to buy, Suresh said Anil bro will be come back in 10mins and we have lunch, it’s okay Suresh no problem. 

After few minutes Preethi come and sit on sofa opposite side of me, Anil you like to have Prawns I made for you, oh, Prawns Preethi !! saw her face change to sad, she through that I don’t like so, 
Preethi – Anil you don’t like it? No Preethi, I love Prawns that was one of my favourite dishes in non-veg. I loved it while my mom makes it, Hmm nice Anil. But I don’t know I cooked like your mom, I done it my style hope you like it. Yeah!!

Preethi was wear yellow tee with shows her bra outline and her Mangalsutra chain was pop on tee, and black 3/4 legging. Suresh come back with ice creams and curd. Give to Preethi and Suresh sit back, Preethi said guys lunch ready, come to table. Suresh shout one minute back after toss, Ind won choose to bowl first and Aus bat first, we moved to dinning table have lunch, later watched the tv in Suresh home, walked to my flat have sleep. I have big surprise’s for Suresh tomorrow in office.

Whether Preethi was Interested in me? She was trying to float with me, Suresh either know or not. I’m really interest with Preethi, if she okay with me that its more comfortable to enjoys each other.

Suresh

Today’s Preethi reaction in home, show that she was interested in Anil. Ani bro definitely knew now that Preethi was more interested him. I really want to asked feels of Preethi about Anil bro or not!! If I asked what will Preethi reacted on it, Because of asking that may cause the fight in between us. Even she may feel normal, whether I really thinking bad.

Morning at office received the notice to my team, that we have to goes to Delhi Project site and want to handle the Project for one month, we need to report on Wednesday in Delhi. No slut !! fucked off ordered by VP approved it. Whether its plan of Anil bro, to lock me in the project for one month.
Went to Boss, cabin talked him about the trip to Delhi, he said no excuses and must want to go for the trip. I forward the message to Preethi. Next day Preethi packed my bag, I really sad this was my 1st trip after marriage but I never goes for one-month trip before I gone with maximum of 10 days. Preethi said don’t worry darling I can take care myself, if I needed any help I can asked with Anil or Varsha. No don’t worry Suresh.

Cab has arrived, Preethi kiss me and get in the cab, saw message from my teammates they arrived airport, I saw my wife and tell drive to start, I really sad whether in these 30 day what will happen between Anil and Preethi. Whether Preethi Cheat on me or she prove that she is loyal to me.

Wednesday

Anil

Gone to office, checked the report from Suresh team that they have reached Delhi office, report Project site later today.

Having meeting in HR team and office executive and come back to cabin pack my laptop and other stuff in my bag, saw few messages saw there was one from Preethi, Anil call me after office.

Dial her, she picks up, hello Anil hey what up!! Nothing Anil can you come with me, for today night I have one birthday party of my friend child. Where it is, she made arrangement in Hotel where you stay know. Yeah Preethi its near our apartment, we can go, I come with you.  

Preethi knotted my door, looked at her she smoking hot on that saree, Preethi wearing off-white transparent saree, with one big flower running on middle of the saree just hiding her navel in transparent material, wearing brown semi sleeveless blouse with deep neck and back wearing 4” heels. 

Can we go Anil, yeah Preethi.

Anil how I’m looking? Oh, you like so gorgeous Preethi, we drive to hotel wallet parking and we both walked to Party hall, I hold her hands she turns her face looked at me smile, we walked together in get the gift to kid later had cake cutting and dinner.

We walked to photo corner we pose to the pic I rap my hands around her back keep my hands on her wrist, my palm feels her flesh hips on her rub her nude skins. Pic comes very well I loved the pic, its looked like prefect couple, I wanted kept the pic as Profile in WhatsApp on personal, I want see this pic by Suresh, I ping him message about his Delhi trip and said him that me and Preethi has come to party.

Later both of us leaves back to apartment, Preethi open her flat, she looking at me I give the thanking gift for her which given in the party, I knew she want me now, I asked her can I have water or I goes to my flat; she smiles said come in Anil, he kept the bag in sofa walked to kitchen, I knew this was an green signal from her.

I walked back to kitchen she taking water the water purer saw her elegant back before she turn I moves closer to her, she doesn’t move I moves bit keep my both hands on the wrist hold it, she keep the glass down, I pull her hair one side of her shoulder and kiss her neck she hold her hands on the kitchen slab, Preethi taking hot breathe she chest moves up and down faster, suck her neck area beside the earlobe blow my hot breathe on her ear.

Preethi closed her eyes and feels slowly moves my hands from wrist to her navel touch her navel with my finger explore it found it’s was deep navel button, moves my other hands through her blouse it’s was cupped blouse so that I can’t feels her nipples, moves to her back rub my finger on her back spine she bit her lower lips.

I turned her front and kissed her lips she opens her eyes looking straight at my eyes, now our lips meet each other suck her lower lips and upper lips suck it, but I don’t like lipstick smell. Move my tongue inside her each explore each other exchanged our saliva. I moved Preethi to her room, removes the pin from her blouse removed her saree pallu. 

Break our kiss and removes her blouse hook one by one and one removes from her shoulder, she wears a white lace bra, removed her saree complete and unknot her petticoat, saw her blue lace pantie which fully wet. I hold her tits over the bra, saw her popped erect nipple over the bra, its looks like pink, hold her nipple on other tits she moaned aaaaahhhhhh Anil, I push her to the bed, lye near her kiss her lips one hand was playing with her tits it’s so solid shape and smooth sponge slowly run my hands over her wrist to navel and slowly lower down, her skins were burning in heat my palms feels her hotness.

Slight pull her pantie moves my fingers touch her trimmed public hair it’s so hot their I moved bit lower touched her pussy lips with her wetness lower bit more my fingers feels her opening her lovely hole she moaned hard aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh….. Anil… no… no…. Anil… aaahh….

But Unfortunately, her phone started ringing in living room, Preethi back to the Sense push me back and pull blanket cover her body said Anil Please go out of my home, Yeah, it’s okay. I walked out the room gone through her living room she walks behind he pick up her phone, Hello Suresh, hold one minute she not looked at me bend her face down closed her main door, I moved to my flat unlocked the door went in. I don’t want to force her; she definitely calls back one day to fuck her. I never saw this much hot body before. Suck my finger which bit dry with her wetness its taste nice want more soon I going own it. Went straight to bed jerk off my dick and sleeps. 
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time - by Redbull_69 - 31-07-2020, 07:52 PM