Adultery Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time
Update -4

On Friday early morning my parents and me went to my new flat and have some pooja and house warming function, later at 7am my company Boss, Suresh and Preethi, Varsha and Venkat, and apartments secretary and his wife has come for the function.

My mom was talking with Varsha, as she knew that we both are college friends and while even she has come to my home while in college days.

My dad was talking with Suresh and having chat about his dad and something with him.

Me and Venkat was talking, while we both meet him on his marriage party 3 years at Chennai.

At night I called Varsha and Venkat and Suresh and Preethi for dinner, where my mom made for them to, we all have dinner and chit chat with all of them.

Next day early morning my parent getting ready for airport and I drop them in the airport, my mom asked about my second marriage? I taken deep breath and said ma give me some time I will tell at the time comes. Okay ma kiss me and said take care Anil, yeah ma. Dad said to me Anil I think your life will be happier than Mumbai and hope you start new life one more time. Yeah dad hoping for it but I need some time I can understand my son. Take care Anil, yeah dad.  

Fuck off, I said myself, my parents really hurt because of me which caused by Mythili (My Wife). I really know my mom like Mythili, and she need Mythili as my wife only. She not even happy with divorce with her. While after we both got engaged, I shared all my physical relationship with girlfriends, but as a Doctor she surprised me by say that she was a Virgin. Mythili has asked my promises to stop my relation from now onwards.

After marriage with her, Mythili really enjoyed with me and I stopped all my other relationship and true with her, but its all end on my 4 months, when I lost my control, sleep with my PA on my house, when Mythili comes from the Medical camp, she was shocked to see me and my PA sleep together nude in her marital bed.

Mythili shouted at me and said you cheated at me Anil, later on we both having fights and our family comes to know that we’re not happy; but I really loved her she never said the problem to either her family or my family about what I done to here. She strongly believes that I cheated on her and break my promises with her, and finally we decide to break our marriage life and over now.

But both of our family want us to joined back together, Mythili was not happy to start new life after our divorce, when I was not ready to accept to new life without her. Parked my car, went to flat saw the time its was 5.45am now went to my room, lye in the bed, saw message from dad, as they board on the flight. I search her profile in FB I can’t view her profile; I know it’s blocked by her. I go to hide photo folder opens the Mythili holder saw her pic and closed my eyes have little sleep. 

Wake up at 9am, refresh order break fast online and heard a bell walked to the door open saw Venkat standing outside.

Hi Anil your like to come with us for cinema today evening, I said yeah, I’m free Venkat, okay I can go Venkat. I will be booked ticket for you to Anil, Showtime was 5.30pm okay bye. I getting ready Venkat called me asked about whether I get ready, I went outside locked the door, saw Venkat he said we can go I my car Anil, Mmm okay Venkat no problem, I say Varsha she was bit tense looking at me she carrying her kids in hands, she was dressed in white legging and green top with some white big flower design, having a handbag on the shoulder.

We gone to theatre and go I sit on corner seat, next to me Varsha sit and next her Venkat sit and hold his kid, we almost gone on the right time, Movie started in 5mins, Their kid started to sleep in darkness so that without any disturbance, we watched to movies rub my hands on Varsha left hand, she moves away her hand.

Before interval of the movie their kid wakes up started to ask something, Venkat whisper something to Varsha and went out with his kid, me and Varsha was sit, without her husband. I move my hands lower to seat keep my hands on her tights, she whispered Anil no stop it, take off our hands. Please.

I slowly rubbing her tights, she closed her legs together to avoid her access for my hands, pull her hand keep on my pants, she taken in sudden looking at me and remove my hands from her tights, movie reached the interval block, lights are on. Me and Varsha moving out, while we walking, I whispered on her ears Varsha you remain the fun in theatre on 3rd year of college you, me and Azar.

She turned back to me, her forehead was bit sweat, said no talk about it, please. We come out to the door saw Venkat was with his kid having popcorn, Venkat give kid to Varsha, Venkat gone to restroom, I stay with her. Varsha said Anil please not talk about it, okay Varsha cool I don’t share anything of you adventure with us, please stop talking about its Anil.

I whispered to Varsha are you getting wet? Varsha looked at me said No Anil !! really Varsha, okay then while goes to restroom remove pantie and come give to me, I will check!! What your talking Anil? Okay then yet speak some adventure with Venkat. No Anil your threating me, Venkat come guys what you want? I said let finished off come back Venkat, done with refresh come back saw Venkat standing with his kid, I buy sandwich for us, we all went in sit again having sandwich, after 20 mins Venkat gone again out with kid.

Varsha hope you got it, right? She gives her handbag with zip open, I put my hand in found her pantie take out feels the wetness in her pantie, looking at her smiled, take out from the bag kept in my pant pocket, Varsha whisper hey Anil please kept back in bag in needed it please. Venkat come back and sit watching movie now.

After another 20 mins he walked back with kid, Anil please give my pantie back please, okay Varsha why you get wet darling, Anil your making anger say and get it okay when rub my tights I get wet under. Now give my pantie okay such my dick now get it Varsha, what the fuck Anil see screen is full what if others see me, what happens if Venkat comes and I can’t do anything for you Anil, Okay take I give to her she grab from my hands keep in her handbag.

Anil we already stop this before my engagement and now your starting it back, oh oh stop it Varsha, we never stop it darling, what to told to us, is your parents are search for groom for you. We said okay but due to the time and we left to campus interview and training and Job and other stuff within between time you got married and we all busy in our work, now I am back.

No no Anil please I can’t cheat on my husband Venkat and I having a kid with him. Leave me. WTF Varsha your tense we can talk about this later with our cool, Venkat sent message to Varsha, Darling and Anil come to 4th floor video games area, I’m there with kid. I think movie end in 5 mins come here.

After movie end and we both walk out from the screen its was full so more rush, I hold Varsha hips and moves with her, rubbing my dick on her ass butts, we come out of the cinema theatre, Varsha said she needed to go restroom and she come back I know she wear her pantie back. We both walked to the 4th floor and see Venkat her kid was playing there. Later we have dinner in mall and comes to apartment while on the lift I press Varsha ass butt hard she silent hit my hands we moves to our flat, saw Preethi and Suresh coming other lift, Hi guys Varsha said where you gone Preethi said gone for house provision shopping, what about you guys Preethi asked as we gone for the movie oh, what the movie and how the movie? For this question Venkat can’t answer he mostly goes out with kid, after he went me and Varsha was busy, I answer not bad can watchable.

Varsha and Venkat moves to their flat, say good night, Preethi asked about the lunch with them tomorrow. Preethi whether I have Non-veg. I said yeah okay come for the lunch, Suresh to welcome me for lunch. I open the door and changed my dress and walked to bed. Think about Varsha.

Suresh

OMG, why Preethi doesn’t said before inviting Anil bro for lunch, she invited him Infront of me and look at me, I was forced to invite him for the lunch, Whether Preethi like Anil bro or she try to impress him with cooking stuff, I knew she cook really well. What was running on Preethi mind about Anil bro.?

Varsha

Feed some milk and fruits to my kid make her to sleep and went to kitchen clean the stuff and wash the vessels and come back to the room, saw Venkat was with kid both of them having deep sleep. I closed the door walked to next remove my top and legging, walked to the mirror saw myself and removed my bra and pantie took the pantie in the saw the wet spot, walked to bathroom, sit on toilet wide my legs inside my finger in my pussy rub my lips which was with wetness having fingering myself, moaning bit lower and having my orgasm take my hands so coated with juicy fingers, watered my hands and wear nightie.

Sleep next to my kid, thing that I have done fingering 1st time after marriage, in three years, I saw Venkat and said myself control Varsha you can, talk with Anil and put the end card with him, your already happy with Venkat and kid. Don’t destroy yourself with Anil. If you done with him then 100% sure he makes you bitch of a city. Already he done to you in college days. So, don’t destroy with him stay with Venkat and kid continue your happy life. Varsha you can control your feels don’t ruined over you it destroys your happy family.

Preethi

Oh, I invited Anil for lunch, but what I want to cook for him, I even don’t know what he like it in non-veg. Actually, I planned to cooking prawns tomorrow, whether he like it or not!!

What dress to wear while he come, just stay in normal home wear or wear some thing else, I needed to skip morning gym session, and do household cleaning and make it proper, last two days I not clean the house, it’s need to me clean in morning.
[+] 3 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time - by Redbull_69 - 29-07-2020, 08:07 PM