Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
after 5 minutes she came out of the room and went to living room, she was shocked too see guard was still sitting nude and his penis was hanging down. my sister felt current ran in her body and she looked at him and said why the hell you didnt wore the clothes? guard replied mam you was in bathroom and my clothes weere there. my sister remember that and smile at him and said go n please wear the clothes now. anyone could come. my sister ran went to the kitchen and guard follow her n hold her from back, he was still nude and guard cupped the breast of my sister and kiss at her back part of her neck and said thanks for not wearing bra and panty. my sister smile and say go now n wear the clothes. okay.

guard went and came after wearing the clothes and bythen my sister has set the lunch in the table. guard came and sat next to my sister. and said you are very beautiful. my sister said now stop praising me, you got what you want from me, why you are praising me again by sayign she was putting the rice on both plates. guard held my sister n turns her towards him and said i need this beauty daily, one can not be fullfilled just by spending one day with you mam. and planted kiss on the lips of my sister nad hand on the breast of my sister. my sister too give him positive response of his kiss and then after 30 seconds or so broke the kiss and i dont know about the future but you will not leak the things what happen bet us and never give me any signal in front of anyone. guard smiled and said sure mam and then my sister put her lips on his lips and planted kiss and said you are good. both had good lunch and after finishing the lunch both put the plates on the table.

both were sitting there without any words. no one wants to leave each other at that movement and then guard without saying anythign turns to my sister and hold her shirt from waist and start bringing it upside and without any words or repulsion my sister too put her hands up so that he can easily remove the shirt and he made my sister topless. her breast was shining as she was not wearing bra so it was looking prominent n round n hard. her small lean flat white smooth body and big round breast was making her more beautiful and sexy. guard put his lips on the breast of my sister and start sucking them. one by one he was sucking each breast and pressing another hard. no words was spoken between them this time. just silent love session was going on. no repulsion was made by my sister. then guard made my sister lie on the sofa and remove the jeans of my sister as per request of guard my sister was not wearing any panty below so she got nude again and guard start sucking the breast of my sister. no words were spoken between then and every thing was happening itself. my sister was laying nude and guard was sucking the breast of my sister rubbing her pussy with his hands. immediately guard remove his clothes and said aab mughe gand marni hian aapki mam )( now i will fuck your ass mam).

my sister said please not now, i am not ready for it. do whatever i am ready but please not for this, while saying this my sister pull guard towards him and he too lie over her and my sister put her lips on his lips and start sucking his lips. for the first time my sister gave him her saliva and both start exchanging and drinking saliva. while laying in missionary postion guard adjust his cock on her pussy and again in one shot he push his cock in her pussy and my sister tried to shout coz of pain but coudnt as her lips were pressed by his lips. she shouted somehow what you did bastard? you didnt use condom, no withdraw it, this is wrong i dotn want to get fucked like this, but guard was not listening her and was pumping her hard and hard and she was feeling pain. she was feeling pain but enjoying too. soon the pain of my sister subsized and she start enjoying the fuckign sessionw ith low class, low grade guard of the society and after 15 minutes guard withdraw his cock from her pussy and got up. my sister was satisfied but still looking whats the matter and then guard turn my sister on her stomach and lie over her. my sister tried to shout please don't put it in ass, please i request but guard didnt listen and to her wonder he put his cock in her pussy again from back and start pumping my sister hard and hard. my sister was in heaven now. she was getting sweet pain inside her and enjoying it lot. her anger that he didn't use the condom has vanished and she was enjoying the fuck now. she then said please dont come insude its my request and guard kiss my sister on her lips and slap her ass. she felt pain but enjoyed the molestation.

my sister got fully tired and guard was pumping my sister continously like monster and after long time guard pump all his liquid inside the pussy of my sister which she didn't want. but she count stop him as she was enjoying it lot. she was feeling warm inside her and enjoying it. guard too got exhausghted and lie over my sister. it was now 4.30 and they never imagined that it is more then 1 hour this fucking session went. i think the biggest session for my sister. she was extremely tired and extremely satisfied. guard was still laying on my naked sister for last 5 minutes after fucking and then finally she ask him to got up. guard got up hugged my sister and kissed her lips and then my sister got up and wore her clothes and as per guard too wear his clothes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:28 AM