Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
guard lips and tongue start suckign the cleavages of my sister. my sister shirt was open from front and she was in bra and most of her breast was out from her bra and guard was lickign and sucking it and he said mam it was my dream to see them and how lucky i am that i am sucking them. my sister holding guard from his back said you have already fucked me. more then lucky you are. and immediately guard put the bra down and brings out the breast of my sister and said how lovely nipples you have pink and so round breast. i have just seen them such breast in movies. my sister said nwo you are having them in real. and by saying this my sister put his mouth on her breast and guard start sucking them.

immediately bell rang. both got shocked and got up. my sister said to guard to go in my room and try to do some electric work and let me check who is it. guard immediately take his shirt and went to my sister room and my sister adjusted her clothes but she found her buttons r broken she ran to her room with open shirt and got another shirt from her wardrobe and change it in front of guard.

guard was seeing her removing her shirt and then wearing another shirt. guard was looking this and my sister was in shame n anger. he was seeing how big her breast looks in bra only and how her skin is spot less and all fair. after wearing the shirt my sister was moving out of the room and then guard came and agian hold my sister and said wow what a brautiful skin you have. my sister said idiot wait, let me check who is it then i will talk to you. she was in anger, and her anger is justifiied as she dont want to get trapped in any manner. she open the door and found it was their neibhour hood kid who was around 14-15 came for some curd. my sister didn’t ask him to come to the house and make him stand in the gate and went to kitchen and brings out the curnd and gave him and see off him and then she locked the gate. all thee lock she locked them.

my sister was in anger and start moving towards her room and saying bit louder to him cant you wait, for some time you knwo someone was at door and you was triyng to hold me? you will put me in trouble. i need all these things to be end now. i dont want you and by saying this she entered the room and found guard was not in the room. she asked where are you? guard said i am in bathroom fixing the fualty cable come and see. my sister said what faulty, there was no fault in the bathroom what the hell you are doing there and my sister entered the room and went towards the bathroom and enter ther and got shocked. and immediately guard held my sister by her waist and hug her and what was shocking there was that guard was totally nude, he has remove all this clothes, guard was totally nude and held my sister. when the guard hug my sister her anger vanished immediately and she coudnt speak anything as the lips of guard come on my sister lips and he start sucking her lips and my sister start supporting him after some ressistance and both start sucking each toher lips.

sucking of lips of guard was not exciting for my sister as they were hard, smelly and thick but still she was enjoying it as rough sex. both were in bathroom. my sister and the guard or liftman of the society and guard was nude, holding my sister in his arms and kissing her lips and she was enjoyign too. guard bring my sister in the room and made her lie on the bed. my sister opens her eyes and look at his nude body. he did not have atheletic body, but seems strong. his sock was dark black in color and hairy his whole body has hairs. large hairs as if he never cut them. he was untidy black totally black, stomach comming out, still my sister was enjoying him, my sister didnt move and lied on her back as the guard made her lie, she was on submission. guard said aaj maine aapko din ki roshni main dekha bina shirt ke. bahout khubsurat ho ap and by saying this he came and lie over my sister and start kissgn her and slowly slowly opens the buttons of her shirt and start lickign and sucking her breast over the bra.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:25 AM