Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
After 15 minutes, her phone rang and my sister immediatey recieve the phone and it was guard and he asked my sister weather she was at home, my sister was shivering now.how to say yes, he asked mam are you at home, my sister in shiver said yes. she was getting conscious as the time was comming close, she dont know what to do. she want to have fun and other side she was getting afraid. then guard said so should i come right now? my sister tried to avoid him dishartently but didnt say much and guard said he is comming in 5 minutes along with tube lights. my sister closed her eyes and put down the phone thinking what will happen next.
the coming 5 minutes were going to be like millennium for my sister, her heart beats were going high and high. then the bell rang, my sister took long breadth and came in front of the door adjust her hairs clothes and look from main hole to confirm who was it and then seeing it was guard, she opens the door, my sister looked at him for a second and then at the ground and then looked around the house if someone is watching, and then she said ap tube light lee aaye ho bhaiya, aajao lagado, she speak so that if someone is watching couldnt think wrong. as he enters my sister closed the door and put all the locks of the door on place for her security. her heart was jumping hard due to excitement and had fear too.

both dont know how to proceed, but were confuse, then my sister said bhaiya take a seat in sofa, let me bring tea for you. my sister tried to brake the silence. guard look at my sister and all the courage my sister collected at that time vanish looking at his eyes and she got embrassed again. shivring again. she then said sit let me take tea for you. my sister went to kitchen and guard was sitting in the kitchen with tubelights and one bag of his instruments.
hardly 3-4 minutes would have passed as she was making tea, she heard the voice of guard, my sister said slowly, and the guard came to kitchen with her bag. my sister was not looking at her as she was pretendign she is not looking. guard said mam if you dont midn should i said something. my sister looked at him and said yes, he bend and open his bag and bring out one rose flower and present it to my sister and said it is for you mam. please accept it sonia mam, i am your lover fan and very poor and cant give much. my sister smiles at him and blushed being getting praised she accepted his flower and said thanks a lot bhaiya and said your are good and asked i hope you woudnt shared about us with anyone. guard said no mam, i didnt nor i will. my sister said thanks and hold the flower, guard was holding the flower from bottom and my sister was holding it from top, their hands brush and the sensation runs in their body. my sister with shying eyes looked at him and guard put his hand over my sister hand.

my sister had already got weak, with his hands on her hand she beacame helpless, revolt less, and guard said mam you are very beautiful, most beautiful in whole societly. my sister smiles and got shy on his compliment. both never know, the feets of both my sister and guard comming close to each other and my sister never know when she was under the hand of guard who was hugging her and both were smoochign each other. their lips were crushign each other lips and my sister said wait- wait. tea is on gas, but guard was not listening and then my sister said wait bhaiya lets have tea first then we will do everything. my sister still was in her grips and seeing he is not willing to leave her, my sister put her lips on his lips and kissed him and said lets have tea and talk, you have full evening with me. hearing this he smiled and went to living room and my sister put the tea in cups and came to living room and served to him and sit next to him on sofa.

few mimuntes back both were kissing in the sofa and now again dont know how to move ahead. both were sipping tea and then my sister said to guard that what he has seen should be between him only. guard looked at my sister and smiled sure, i wont discuss it with anyone. when i am getting u. my sister looked at him and said see, one more thing you wont disturb me again and again. guard was silent. my sister sipping the tea and looking at him was clear on her mind that she dont want him to distrub again and again. after today you will behave as if nothing happen. guard smiled and said mam you are too beautiful. my sister got silent and said you started again? he said no mam i havn.t started yet just telling you the truth. there was silence in between. both were trying to drink tea but cups were yet full. the guard was much more excited then my sister to fuck her, to feel her body with his hands, to press the breast of my sister, to suck them hard bite them, make my sister nude and comes over her.
then guard sheds his manners and said mam aap bahout gori hain ( you are too fair). my sister smiles and said thanks, n he says sonia mam aapka figure bahout mast hian attractive hain( your figure is too good and you are very attractive). my sister was feeling great hearing her appreciation and asked what else is good in me? guard said mam sab kutch, sar se lekar pair tak aap suder ho ( every thigns mam, you are beautiful from top to bottom). my sister put her cup on the table and with heavy voice said and what else. what top from bottom.

guards too was very hard and said mam aap naraj toh nahi honge? my sister says no, tell me, jo thumare dil mian bol do kya kya aacha lagta hain thume ( whatever is in your mind tell me what else you like in me). she was high too. guard said mam aapke mome bahout sunder hian, na bade na chote. aour bhaout tight bhi ( mam you breast is very beautiful, neaither too big nor small and hard too). my sister breadth goes louder and her chest goes up and down due to breadth and my sister put her head lie on the sofa and closed her eyes. and replied aacha. the round breast was trying to come out of her red shirt. my sister said aacha aour??
guard too put the cup on the table and come close to her and said mam aapke hoth bahout gulabi hain ( your lips are very pink), bahout raseele hain ( very juicy too).
aachaa my sister with heavy voice replied and my sister was feeling wet inside her. my sister was breathing heavily and she felt the hand of guard on his shoulder, she got more excited, guard said mam jab jab aapko society main dhekta tha, mann karta tha pakad lu apko usi tame, my sister smiled but didnt look at him. and said you are lying, jooth bol rahe ho mughe.

eyes of guard was stick to my sister breast, and he said but mam apki breast bahout sunder hian, dekho abhie bhi bahar aarhi hian ( mam you breast is very beautiful, see still trying to come out). my sister got weaker n weaker. finally my sister broke the ice and said tughe jo aacha lagta hain kar le mere sath aaj main teri hu ( whatever you want to do, do with me i am your’s only for today).
hearing this guard got freedom and he came close to her and hold the boobs of my sister over her dress and start pressing her and start kissing at her cheeks neck. it was sudden my sister was prepared but not like this but she liked it. the posture of my sister was making him uncomfortable as she was stiing on sofa n he was sitting adjecent to her. so he made my sister lie on the sofa and my sister smiled and opens her eyes and allow him to do whatever he wants and guard immediately remove his shirt and came over my sister who was still in all the clothes and start lickig nand kissing her cheeks and neck and pressing her breast. my sister was enjoying and moaning slowly and creasing her hands on guard hairy and sweating body. but she was enjoying this dirty man. she got fucked by him in the mornign and she knows he fuck her the best way. guard lips reaches her chest and then the shirt comes in between. guard looked at my sister and said mam aapke mome aaj kha jayounga ( i will eat your breast today mam). my sister smiled and said eat them and there was sound and all the buttons of the shirt of my sister broked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:23 AM