Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
What should she do? Then she heard the voice of guard, sir its me guard brought the cigarette for you. Hearing his voice made my siser relived. She know got the idea that she will take the help of guard to shift the uncle to either room. She forgets that in which dress she is and uncle is laying nude and all her saree and clothes are on the floor, she forget that it will make the guard realize whati s happening in the room. But she was drunk, over drunk she didn’t realize and open the gate. Seeing my sister in wet hairs and in such sexy dress, satin nighty without undergarmnets was making her breast totally visible and nipples too. He smiles at her and then my sister said I need your help please come in fast. And immediately my sister closed the door after his entry. My sister hold the hand of guard and said please do me a favour uncle is laying on the floor, please put him on the bed, I request you. Getting the touch of such a sexy lady in such a dress and in such a time made the guard aroused and hard. He knew she is drunk too and she herself is not able to walk properly.

He said okay, my sister didn’t remove her hand from his hand and keep on holding him and bring the guard inside and seeing uncle nude, he got shock, and looked at my sister. My sister said please pick him up, he is too drunk, guard said mam from one side you hold and from another I will hold him. My sister smiles and said thanks bhai you are too good. And then guard bent and make uncle stand and at another side my sister came uncle was in between. Both start taking uncle to the room, in between guard was adjusting his grip and he was touching her arms and back of my sister, my sister was not objecting and then they came to mom room, and both made uncle lie, since the nighty of my sister was too low from up and down as my sister bent her breast was on show to guard and he was seeing it and my sister too saw what he is watching. She didn’t mind or she didn’t had the mind to mind due to over alcohol and another reason she knows he knew what she was doing with uncle as uncle was nude and both were drunk. My sister got tired and taking heavy breadth, the breadth were heavy for what reason no one knows. She thanks the guard and lie on the bed keeping her stomach on bed and guard was standing there.

He called few times mam, mam, but my sister didn’t move, his eyes went on the naked ass of my sister, as she bent her nighty went up. He got very hard and his hand went on her ass. He touches her white smooth untouched ass, he was feeling very lucky to touch the white hairless smooth ass. His hands starts creasing her legs thighs. Guards both hands start working on her legs in between her legs. My sister who was asleep too opens her legs and guard got more space for touching. Seeing uncle there he got afraid and then after few attempts of waking up uncle and sonia, no one wake, when he got assured uncle is in hard sleep he put my sister in his arms and kissed her lips and took her to her room and made her lie on the bed.

My sister was semi conscious and asked what he is doing . but guard was kissng her over her clothes and pressing her big breast over the clothes. licking as if there is no tomorrow my sister didn’t know it was guard but she was enjoying it and she gave him support by opening her lips for him. And very soon guard removes his clothes got nude. The eyes of my sister was closed, she was unable to open up her eyes and the guard came over my sister. My sister turns on her stomach before that to avoid as possible his attack. She somewhere in mind knows something wrong is happening there, but lust and alcohol was more powerful and was not able to make her think much. and her back was in front of guard. The guard want to fuck her and first time he saw her ass in another room. He wants that. Guard hold thhe both ass of my sister and start pressing it and then he took his saliva and rub over her ass, my sister with half open eyes said please don’t fuck me there, I have never been fuck there, please it will pain. Then guard said mam you will enjoy, hearing the word of guard made her realize where she is and in which probem but she didn’t have the power to struggle and said guard bhaiya please don’t do it to me and while saying both were kissing and smooching and then guard adjusted his big cock on the ass of my sister.

My sister felt the pain and felt how big the cock was. She closed her eyes and put her lips inside her mouth and guard pushes his cock inside the virgin ass of my sister and my sister buried her nails on bed in pain and shout..aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooo…..guard immediately put his hand on her mouth and went slow in inserting his cock and he pushes slowly, my sister said bhaiya please fuck me from front don’t fuck me from behind it is paining heavily. But guard was enjoying and said mam you will love it after few minutes you are my dream lady and he pushes more of his cock inside her and the tears of my sister came out in pain. And soon my sister ass took whole cock inside . and he started pumping slowly and slowly the pain reduces and my sister start enjoying and supporting him. The guard was lucky to broke the seal of my sister ass. He was very happy that he is the first man who fuck her ass, and in such situation and he keep on fucking my sister for more then half an hour. My sister has lost all her stamina and she doesn’t know when she went to sleep while getting fucked and guard too got exhausted while fucking and after 35 minutes he enjucate his super load of sperm in the ass of my sister.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:17 AM