Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Seeing uncle, the guard who was happy earlier n looking for some chance, immediately moved out of the house, and my sister in the context of diverting, uncle how come so early at home, u was comming with father I believe! Uncle smiles and come closer to soni and hold her breast and said just want to fuck you, so I come early, soni my sister didn't have much objection with uncle, just bit upset over being him at wrong time, soni smiled you are doing it with me from three nights, leave me, uncle leave her breast and hugged her and said u like showing isn't, what u mean uncle? Uncle hold her shirt button and start unbuttoning it and said you was showing big part of ur breast to guard, my sis got conscious n immediately replied by removing his hand, uncle no, I never knew my button was open, m not like that, uncle smiled and again start unbuttoning her. Uncle please stop it, gate is open, uncle smiled and said I want to fuck you right now, soni my sister said uncle did I stop you, but please close the gate, my sister who wants to get rid of embrasment of getting caught with guard, so kissed uncle and said let me close it.

Uncle said let it be open like this dear, let the people watch you naked, you love to show to people, so let them enjoy too. My sister who surrender herself totally to uncle yesterday night, now put herself in new problem. How can she tell him that she loves to tease him and she has tease the guard before but this is the first time she went so ahead showing more then half of her breast to him that too for so longer period of time. She knows uncle wont trust her, so she decided to stop the topic and hug uncle tightely and put his lips on her lips, my sister start sucking the lips of uncle, she herself took her hand and put his hand on uncle and keep on seducing him. Uncle hand cup the left breast of my sister, the 34size breast was in uncle hands, and my sister keep on sucking uncle lips. She knows today or tomorrow she has to enjoy with the uncle along with mom as she has accepted it with mom too. But right now she was hiding her embarrassment which uncle caught her with guard. Uncle too got carried away and again start unbuttoning her shirt and then my sister take gap from uncle and ran towards the door and lock it and turns towards uncle.

Uncle was standing there looking at her with lust and my sister looked at uncle with smile, the top 3 buttons of her shirt from 5, the bra of my sister was visible and half breast was on display. The white tight smooth breast was on display. Her white round globes was on display to uncle and my sister smilingly teasing opens the last two buttons, n shows her belly and smilingly coming close to uncle and remove the shirt from her body and throws it on the floor.
My sister was alone in home with uncle and herself came in bra and jeans in front of uncle and crush her body with uncle body and says uncle you are big fucker, I love you and saying this she again lock her lips with uncle lips and both start kissing and exchanging saliva. My sister go relived tht uncle is not talking about the guard episode. She was busy in kissing uncle and creasing his chest and enjoying the smooch and feeling uncle hands on her naked back.

My sister broke the smooch with uncle and start kissing and licking uncle neck, this is the first time in life of my sister, where my sister is taking such initiative, and she was enjoying it, uncle hands unhook the bra of my sister and the bra which was covering just half breast, got relaxed as bra came on her arm immediately and uncle held the naked breast of my sister and said sonia aaj pheli baar din mian tere mome dekh raha hu ( today first time m seeing your breast in day light) my sister smiled and said in heart uncle in coming days u will see then all the time. Uncle then bending down and looking at her erect nipples and said soni kitne tight mome hian tere aour pink nipples wah tere bhaii ne khoob chusa insko ( soni you have great breast and pink nipples, your brother is very lucky who suck them so much).my uncle lips went on my sexy sister nipple and he start sucking them and my sister replied yes uncle now you are sucking it. and all of a sudden the bell rang.

Both my sister and uncle got up in hurry, my sister knows it must be mom, she wore the bra and took shirt and wore it and uncle went to living room and after buttoning her shirt my sister opens the door and it was mom. Soni my sister who was on verge to get fucked again with the brother of her mother, smile seeing her mother and both mom and daughter kiss each other lips and soni lock the door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:15 AM