Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Around 12 pm mom asked soni for the market, as mom has to buy some clothes. both mom n my sis went to market, since uncle was supposed to come with father around 10, so the ladies were in no hurry to reach home. The whole day my sister was excited and happy what she got yesterday, but she can’t share it with mom till now, but now she wants it to be known to mom, so when they were coming, she said to mom, mom I am ready for everything, a slave of you, you want me to fuck uncle, I will, I want, whenever you will say I will do. Soni and mom both were in auto and since they are talking in hindi the driver was understanding every thing and watching them with shock. My sister said all the things in one line with full courage to mom. Mom got very excited over this, but she didn’t believe what her daughter said to her, so she asked what you said, I want you to repeat , soni my sexy slut sister said mom main mamaji k sath sona chahti hu apki marji ke sath, jo ap bolenge auor kahenge waisa hi hoga. Mom was over excited hearing this and hugged her daughter and said beta I am so happy over this, I want to see how my brother and daughter looks when they are fucking each other.

Both got wet while talking such things and both were in auto on the way to home and mom kissed her daughter on the street for the first time on road, it was the opening of new horizon between them, and the auto driver was seeing and hearing this. He was shocked to hear but didn’t say anything. mom and soni reach apartments around 4 in the evening. Today the whole day there was some excitement inside soni my sister. Since last night she was excited. They reach close to apartment, They had huge shopping around 5 big bags which was not possible for them to pick.
As they reach apartment, mom told soni that she has to go parlor for eyebrows so soni alone has to go to home with all the bags, but mom was confused how does soni my sis will take all things together. then mom replied to her question, ok I will ask guard to take some bags from you n drop at home.

Hearing the name of guard, sensations went on in the body of my sister and naughty smile came on her face, might be thinking of past activities with him., as the auto stops at apartment gate mom got down for parlor, before that mom went to guard to told him to take the bags to home. As mom was talking to guard, the eyes of guard and soni met for second and soni immediately remember the episodes where she tease him by showing her breast and the naughty brain was in action again. my sis was smiling in heart and want to tease him again as today her brother is also not with her n she could spent more time with guard as he will go inside the house to drop bags. Auto went inside the apartment. my sister smlied on her dress, one the there was big gap in buttons, and second today she is wearing half cup bra, as auto crosses the apartment gate, my sis immediately open the first button of her shirt, n second button was at the centre of her breast, so she knows one button will provide sufficient view. in the complex n my sis made auto to stop near the lift.

Soni looked around the apartments and thanked her good luck that no one was around as this time in summers mostly people are inside the house or in office so society was totally empty. My sister came out of the auto and the guard to came behind the auto, being loose shirt and button open up, the auto driver too had gr8 time watching her small cleavages, there was not big display but some flesh is visible n my sister noticed it what he is looking n she smiles in her heart and paid the amount. There were 5 bags the guard hold 5 and my sister hold one, since all bags can't be hold by one. As the guard looked at my sis, his eyes went on her breast from face, omg my sister stretch the shirt from bottom, which widens the gap of the shirt from where the buttons were opened, making her breast more on display, then she hugged the bag below her breast. Which pressed her breast from bottom and pop up it further up and more part of the breast came on display, they move towards lift, since lift was coming down, my sis again went further, she widen the gap of shirt from centre where button was open, making more n more breast available, and then she hugged packet again.

Since bra was half cupped, and now 50% of the breast of my sister was on display, my sister was full on adventure today by displaying more and more skin. the guard was looking at it, the white two half breast was visible.. the valley between the breast was visible and proper half breast was in view. Lift comes. My sister asked guard to go inside since he had more bags and my sis follow him n guard was standing at back facing the lift gate n my sis stand in front and opposite to buttons of lift, so tht guard could have good view of her milky white breast. My sis was looking at guard from side angles who was just staring at my sister breast continuously with wide n hungry eyes. my sis was feeling so good, she loves teasing him. More than half of breast was on display to guard n guard was seeing it. My sister presses bag further on her pressing n more breast pops out. Now life reaches the desired floor and my sister n guard came out n they start moving towards lobby of our flat. all the way my sis pretended to be innocent n this time she walked along him so that till gate of the house, he can view her beauty. As they reach their gate, as they turn towards the gate, my sis then opens the gate and asked guard to get in, and my sister deliberately bends down to show him proper view as to put the bag down, n the guard was just speech less, breathless. He don't know what to say, but suddenly he said namashkar sahab, my sister immediatety turns another side to see whom he said and shock to see uncle was at home and looking at her breast and smiling. My sister immediately adjusted her clothes n button herself.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:15 AM