Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Soon father comes home and everything becomes normal. Uncle and father were drinking and mom and soni were busy in kitchen preparing dishes and soon all join the living room. uncle was behaving very decent in front of father, no one know judge it was the same uncle who was flirting with his sister and uncle half an hour back.

My sister was all the time feeling excited and thinking of the days advancement which happen with her by uncle, and the nasty talks with mother about uncle. Uncle was not looking at soni in front of father but my sister who was not that mature couldn't hide her feeling and keep on looking at uncle in between. Uncle in between sensing her mood and enjoying the drinks with father over his victory. Uncle was drinking the drinks with the man, whose daughter he has fucked last night and fucking his wife regularly. Soon dinner was served and all were having coffee, mom went to kitchen for cleaning and father went to wash room and uncle was smiling at my sister, my sister was looking at him and then uncle smilingly said wont you kiss your uncle, my sister looked at uncle with anger and said uncle father is here, better mind yourself you don’t know how to behave father is here and why did you was kissing me so much in front of mother, uncle smiled and said k we will talk about this at night, my sister immediately said no way of night, I won't let you come in my room, before she could say further father comes there, my sister moves out of there saying good night to all and went to her room, my sister locked the room and went to wash room where she changed her self to nighty and came to her room.

N lay down on the bed n start smiling and thinking things happens with uncle and how excited she went when she was kissing at uncle's cheeks in front of her mother, and how much excited she went when she sat on the lap of uncle, butterflies start running in her stomach, my beautiful hot sister was feeling hunger for lust, my sister lied on side n folded her legs n thinking the way uncle rammed her two previous nights. She was enjoying forced sex by uncle now, the way he fucked n ful lfilled her needed thrust, she don't know when she start pressing her breast, in some time when her breast was out of her nighty. N she dnt knw withing 20 minutes of locking the room, she went to sleep. Suddenly she heard the voice of her father, my sister suddenly got awake and heard the voice as he was calling her, standing at her door.

My sister got worried thinking might her father got to know what is happening there at home, the heart was at her mouth, she was shivering and she adjusted her clothes and with fear opens the door and came out. Father was smiling and said sorry beta, for disturbance, actually I called u to say that your uncle bathroom is choked and there is lot of smell in the room. My sister looked at her father, what he meant, he then said ur uncle is not sleeping in my room, I have forced him hundreds times, he is saying he will sleep in living room, but u knw we can't let him, my sis replied true papa n says uncle u sleep with papa n I will sleep with mummy in my room over which uncle said no beta, I won't disturb them n okay in living room, but your father is saying then sleep in daughter room, my sister got shocked hearing the plan of uncle, how clever she is and how cleverly he made plan, soon mom too came with extra pillow and sheet and says bro she is your daughter and be sleep there in the room, my sister couldn't not say anything but seeing the hidden smile at uncle face. My sister knows tonight he will bang her again, she was thinking of her last two nights sex with uncle and somewhere enjoying while thinking. But tonight he is coming in the room legally.

My mom went inside put extra bedding on the floor at some distance from the bed and put pillows and says to uncle bhai if ur not comfortable in our room, u silent sleep here, we won't listen anything from you. Uncle was showing as he is hesitant but my sister knows how happy he was internally, n father says to uncle to go and sleep. Finally my sister to has to say please uncle sleep in my room, no need to sleep in living room. Saying fathers enters the room and says you sleep in the bed and soni will sleep in the bedding ( my sister smiles in her heart thinking father he will make your daughter sleep in the same bed, and will fuck her too, ur idiot who send this guy to fuck ur daughter). After five minutes of talking father saying good night to us, went to his room and mom went to kitchen to bring the milk.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:12 AM