Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Both were laying nude on bed and soni was thinking how come she enjoyed so much and how mom was excited by the name of uncle and especially when he will fuck me. Again she got confused what to do? Either get bangd by uncle every night till he Is here or enjoy uncle along with mom.
“No I wont get let him touch me from now” that’s what my sister decided that time. M serious and determined. On the other side mom with closed eyes thinking how her daughter will take the cock of her brother and how pleasant It will look when they all three laying nude in the bed the way both mother and daughter are right now. Both were thinking in different way but soni my sister knows one day she has to surrender and she was willing to surrender too. Just she want her brother to be with her, if her brother that’s me would have been with her this time she would have gave her self to the uncle immediately without any hesitation. But since m away from her, and this gap might have made her to fell in love with me or realize how much she loves me. She wants to share everything with me. But I was on project and I can’t come.

My sister who was laying nude remembering the night how she was fucked by uncle without her will, but still she accepted that she enjoyed that. There was smile on her face and some vibration inside her pussy thinking of last night. She was thinking how he was sucking her breast and how both went on smooch even she was not interested but still she gave full support in smooch. Mom who was laying next to her nude looked at her and asked why you are smiling darling?
Soni my sister came in senses with mom voice and said nothing mom, just like this. Mom turns to soni and lie on her stomach made her boobs hanging against bed and looked at soni and said soni are you ready for uncle?
Soni was mum, she knows she is enjoying is silently, somewhere her body and heart is enjoying n willing to go for it but her brain was powerful who was stopping her and wants her brother to be back only then.mom now pinched the nipples of soni and kiss at her nipples and said just feel ur uncle is kissing ur breast like this and your mom is sitting next to you?.

Hearing this whole body of soni shivers, she got excited but worried too from inside and somewhere she wants mom too stop this and she needs to talk about this immediately and then she said to mom, that she need some time to get fully prepared for this. And she will definitely enjoy this and for this she ask the permission of 3-4 days. At least she can now avoid the situation for few days.
Mom smiled at her with broken heart and said he is praising about you a lot, about your body and he seems to be interested in you. This was not shocking for soni but still she asked mom he is talking openly with you? Mom smiled and said yeah and when he talks about you sexually I enjoy and soni doesn’t know she smiled and pull mom towards her put her lips on her and said you are nasty whore mom and both went on wild smooch.

Both got dressed after that had lunch and soni went to her room for relaxation and mom was on her room. and both knows uncle could come any time after one hour and both were waiting directly and indirectly for uncle. Mom was waiting for uncle to get fucked by him and somewhere soni was waiting to see his next step and more for assault. Which she start loving it without her knowing.
Around 6.30 in the evening mom and uncle were sitting in living room in very cozy way. Both were sitting next to each other, their bodies were touching each other and having tea and soni my sister came out of her room. seeing mom and her brother sitting such close, made her bit uncomfortable ( being she knows every thing still). She smiled at mom and then at uncle and asked when you came uncle? I didn’t know. Uncle replied just few minutes back and soni joined and was to sit opposite to them but uncle said beta come and sit with your mama ji as your mother is sitting with her brother.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:05 AM