Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Uncle …please listen to me was the words from my sister and while saying she tries to hold the hand of uncle as uncle had got up from the bed and start unbuttoning the gown of my sister. Uncle listen to me please I will do whatever you will say but I need time, but her words went hearless for uncle and in no time my sister was stripped of her gown and was in panty only in her room with the brother of her mother who was nude too. Uncle ……and the lips of my sister got blocked by the uncle lips. My sister was so upset she didn’t open her mouth or allow him for anything, uncle lips were sucking the lips of my sister and his hands were pressing her breast hard and hard and somewhere the body of my sister started enjoying this but still she was not ready or willing and suddenly uncle push my sister on the bed and made her lie.

Uncle came and sat next to her and my sister who was laying in panties only on bed with uncle looked at his cock and found it was wide enough not too long but it seems to be strong. She closed her eyes for the second. She felt uncle hands on her pussy over her panty, which made my sister body to widen the gaps of legs for easy excess.

Uncle then said soni you are very sexy and I want to enjoy you to the best but right now I'm here to fuck you coz I'm dreaming of you since I left your place 2 month back and today I got u and immediately he pull the panty of my sister making her totally nude and which brings my sister into reality that today he will rip her apart and she will be get fucked by the uncle. Which she never wanted in this way. My sister took deep breath and thought let him have her body but soul and heart he can't have and till he don't get my acceptance he can fuck me anytime but he can't enjoy anything and thinking this in another way made her relax.
Uncle was kissing her all over the body, since the mind of my sister was somewhere else so it was not effecting her much or making her body to enjoy much aand she was happy over it. My sister was feeling how uncle was biting her breast nipples and biting at her neck.

Uncle lips came on her lips and my sister turn the face which brings uncle lips on her cheeks and he start licking her cheek and then uncle position himself at on his knees and adjusted his cock on her hairless pussy and looking at the eye of my sweet sexy sister, my sister too looked at him but didn’t show any expression which was somewhere moral win of my sister on uncle and to take this revenge the experience uncle push his entire cock inside her pussy which could make my sister shout a loud but she bite her lips and the pain was unbearable and biting was hurting her lips. My sister hold uncle through his shoulder tightly and nail her nails on his back and put his arm which was close to her in her mouth and bite it to bear the pain. My sister start hitting uncle on his back when he pull his cock bit out and then push it with full force. Ohhh noo pull it out uncle she only said but as she say something and opens her mouth uncle lips and tongue goes inside her mouth.

My sister felt defeat. Her body like this assault and the heavy and hard pumping. Uncle tongue was exploring the mouth of my sister and slowly the brutal pain turns in to pleasure for my sister and feeling defeat her tears come out but at the same time her body was enjoying. Uncle lips and tongue got the tongue of my sister and uncle start sucking her tongue and fucking her hard and hand and making my sister up and down which made her breast dancing.
My sis soni never wanted this in this way but she is fucked now. And that reality and her uncle has put hi penis inside her pussy and she has got fucked, and still getting fucked. Her eyes were in tear of pain n defeat but her body had somewhere start enjoying and moving according to the rhyme of fucking of uncle. She was still holding uncle from his back making his chest pressing her hard breast and her tongue was being sucked by uncle tongue and she never realized that she has start exchanging the saliva with uncle and she was giving it to uncle and uncle was giving it to her.

My sister had now start enjoying the fucking with uncle and seeing the behavior of soni, he felt his victory and he start pumping her hard again and made my sister to embrace uncle more tightly. But still somewhere my sister was not happy she was still upset and didn’t want to get fucked like this way.
She was getting fucked and she was enjoying it but thinking of everything again made her upset and my sister stopped enjoying the fucking and she turns her face to opposite to avoid smooch with uncle, the tears fell from her eyes and she felt some big pushes inside her pussy and she realized that uncle Is on the verge of cumming. Uncle wa wearing condom and but she still felt the warmth of the sperm of uncle which he shed inside the condom inside her pussy.
My sister don’t know what to do? What she did? Either she won or defeat she closed her eyes put ut her hands away from uncle body and put them straight on bed and went in deep sorrow and on the other hand uncle on his victory was kissing her and even after fucking her still pumping her but now he was too tired as it was long 10 minutes continuous fucking and he lied over her. Still he was having condom full of his juices inside her pussy.

My sister didn’t know when she slept but when she wake up, she felt It was morning and heavy thing was on her and it was her uncle who was laying nude on her nude body and still his cock inside her.my sister felt the presence of cock inside her, she presses her leg and felt the warmth of sleeping cock inside her pussy. She looking at terrace smiles while feeling the cock and kissed uncle cheek.
She pushes the uncle slowly to the bed and then she felt relaxed when his cock moved out of her pussy. My sister took bedsheet on her and made uncle wake. Uncle opened his eyes with great relaxation of victory and then kissed at her cheeks which she never wanted and then she said uncle its getting morning please go to your room. Else we will be in trouble.
Uncle smiled and said ok tell me first did you enjoyed?
Soni don’t want to reply anything and said please uncle go.
Did u?
Uncle please aap jaiyee.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:03 AM