Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
She was in sleep and thinking how her brother use to fuck her love her, suck her breast and then she was feeling how her brother was creasing her smooth legs while some time she was sleeping, my sister was feeling or dreaming how her brother was creasing her legs under her gown and at the same time he was pressing her breast making my sister smile in dreams as she was feeling in real.
Then she was dreaming how her brother was unbuttoning her nighty and bringing out the beautiful globes on the earth, her round white hard smooth breast. My sister smiled and then she felt her brother kissed at her cleavages which made my sis to moun and then aaaah her brother took the right nipple between his lips. Haa and my sister in dreams hold the head of her brother to encourage him.
Aah she was enjoying and my sister pressed the head of her brother hard on her breast and then the eyes of my sister opens up.

Oh, she was holding the head of a person who was sucking her breast and it was not her brother. Oh god what is this. This was her uncle, the brother of her mother. How come he comes here? are here.
My sister in dreams was enjoying with her brother and she never realized that she was not dreaming it was her uncle who was enjoying her body in real and she thought she Is dreaming. My sister was so much shocked that she don’t know what to do? Her hands was still on uncle head and uncle was still busy in sucking one breast and pressing another and my sister who has never thought anything in her wildest dreams that uncle will brutally bang her. She never thought to fuck with him like this. She wanted to do it with her mother and with the acceptance of her brother.

But tonight my sister was laying on bed and her uncle the brother of her mother was sucking her breast. My sister then came in her senses and push uncle and getting up from the bed hiding her naked breast behind her gown and buttoning her gown asked uncle in anger and in worry how he is here?
But she got one more shocked when she looked at uncle. Uncle was completely naked. Laying on the bed. She thought to herself oh god uncle was nude when he was lying on me. Somewhere it gave my sister bit pleasure but her mind and reluctant and wanted her to stop this. She asked uncle what are you doing in some anger.
Uncle smile and said you are asking as if you don’t know anything soni my darling.
Soni my sister interrupts and said m not darling okay.
Uncle with smile said okay soni you are saying as if you are kid and you don’t know what I'm doing to you.

My sister know what he meant and she knows that too that it is useless to stop him, he can’t be stopped he has jack card with him; he knows everything about her brother and her and their relation. He had once played with her breast in front of her brother. The legs of my sister got shaking with the fear of what is going to happen now. But still her mind force her to rebel and try her luck and said to please uncle what are you doing,
Uncle looked at my sister with wide eyes and said sandy ko bhi roka kyaa chodne se( have you ever stopped your brother raj from fucking you).
The eyes of my sister got wet. But it didn’t affect the monster uncle and he said don’t try to be so decent with me, i have played with your breast in front of your brother whom u fuck daily bitch, remember that or not?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:00 AM