Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Things were going fine and everything was going sexited me my sister and mom use to get fuck each other daily. There was no hiding from each other. There was no hiding from anyone now. We were enjoying the way we want. All three nude at home who what to fuck any one can do without any question and life was healthy among my mom my sister and me. We all three were big time incest inside the home but for real world we were very decent and nice humans.

But there was some some past which was suppose to repeat again and this happen after 2 month, one night soni and mom were in kitchen and preparing food and the phone rang.mom picked the phone through cordless and smiles comes on mom face hearing the voice and mom said ha bhai kal aajo ap, we will be at home. Most welcome waiting for u in evening. Mom put the receiver down and looked at my sister soni and said tomorrow mama ji is coming around 3 pm for few days. Soni didn’t show any reaction just say good mom, its okay so we have to be silent for few days with sandy. Mom smiled and kissed at her forehead and said yes.

As they were doing work soni said mom you will be having fun with mama ji, isn’t u will take his cock at night and me? Mom smiled and replying her laughing u too have the cock of your brother , don’t get jealous of my brother. Both laugh loud and lips lock with each other for few seconds. Dinner was ready and we all four had dinner me papa mom and sis. Like daily and then mom told the news of uncle coming to dad too. and he felt delighted that his friend is coming. Uncle is very good friend of my father but father doesn’t know that his friend ( the brother of his wife) I also fucking his wife.
After dinner father departs in her room and me and my sister was sitting in living room and watching television and mom after finishing kitchen work, mom too joined us. We all were gossiping, and after some time we all went to the rooms for rest. I was in my room and my sis was in her room and mom was in her room.
After half an hour I heard the knock in my door, silent knock, I thought I could be my sister, as we use to come to each other for fuck when feel desire. I was in my underwear only and without hesitation I opened the door. And I was astonished to see, it was my mom who came in my room at midnight. She was wearing the normal nighty and her hairs were open and without any lipstick or makeup. But still my mom was looking angel. Her white shinny skin was just like anything. The blue color nighty which has button in front was covering my beautiful and sexy mom from her neck to knees. Only her arms and feet were naked. The breast of the mom was hiding behind the nighty but still shape was visible. Only one button of her nighty was undone and shows the neck n small part of upper chest.

i looked at mom and she smiled at me and I smiled at her and hold my mom through her waist and bring her in my room and lock the room and mom said tomorrow your uncle is coming so I want to spent some time with u my love and saying this my mother put her lips on mine and we were smooching each other. Mom hand went on my shorts and she pull it down making me totally nude. My mom was wild today, she is always on bed but this time she was bit more and my mother bend down on her knees and hold my cock which was already hard seeing mom at gate. Mom brings out her tongue and start licking it. Oh god mom was bitchy crazy that night. Mom was licking it like the lollipop and making me crazy too.
I said mom I will come mom said come inside my mouth sandee, just treat me the way u want and hearing this my hands went on my mom head and I start pushing my cock harder inside her mouth and said ache se chus, mom got shock but I said mom plz let me use such words mom didn’t look at me and start sucking me more wild. Mom was still in the nighty, I said mom let me make u nude u look beautiful when your nude, and in seconds my mom was nude and my one had was n her head holding when she was sucking me and other hand was pressing her breast and creasing her back. I was about to cum and I hold mom through hairs and push my cock more inside the mom mouth and I relief all my cum inside her, my mom felt suffocated but like bitches she didn’t complain and try to suck everything.

I lie on the bed and she too lie next to me and said I know son u cant fuck me right now I will come early morning to take your cock inside my pussy and she went kissing me at my lips. And I really had a great night after getting sucked by mother.
In the morning, we all wake up and were at living room there papa said that I have to accompany to him in his office so I have to leave my sister and mother alone, but thank to mom who gave m blow job at night and get fucked in the morning. It was big relief for me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:55 AM