Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 37

I know after tonight I will not be able to feel you, Sonia hands were removed by his hand and he bring down her one strap and his hands was now on her neck then at her chest and then at her cleavage, it was the first time raj was touching her cleavage, Sonia has gone weak, but still fighting for her modesty, raj brings his lips at her lips and start kissing them and biting them and struggling to get his tongue inside her mouth and his hand has now reach at her gown covering her breast and he was feeling her breast and he softly presses her breast and pulls down her gown the right part of her bra has come out covering her sexy white breast, and his hands went inside her bra and for the first time he felt her nipples, the nipples of my sister, raj was playing with my sister body and I was just few meters away from them, finally raj succeeds in getting in to the mouth of my sister and his tongue was exploring my sister mouth and tongue and was drinking the saliva of my sister and by now my sister too was supporting him and saying aaha.

raj hands has now lowers her second strap and gown and she was now in bra and in seconds he lowers her bra and was squeezing my sister breast and sucking her tongue, raj breaking the kiss looking at my sister goes down to her breast and attacked them and start sucking them widely he said Sonia I have get many girls in my life but no one is so sexy then you, then they hear someone shoes approaching them, Sonia my sister getting away from her adjusted her dress whereas raj was still trying to kiss her lips and anywhere he get chance, adjusting her clothes and ask him to stop and sit at distance now as it could be sandy, raj said yes darling but I will fuck you tonight, over which Sonia laugh and said it’s fine u succeed in this but forget it I will not allow u for this, raj coming close to her and said we will see it darling, Sonia said anyways we are going to our hotel just after coffee and secondly I will not allow this thing to happen with me, both were smiling and Sonia was bit conscious.

The door of their room knocked and raj went to open the door and before that he has serve coffee to himself and Sonia and it was me standing at the door, raj doesn’t want me to me there but all knows that I have to come and I have given around 30 minutes to enjoy with raj, I took the seat next to my sister and raj sat opposite to us and we all were talking about the things of the day and all and raj was looking at Sonia where she was trying to avoid her eyes contact with him, while we all were having coffee, raj said lets go to terrace and have the view of the sky ad hills as it was pleasant atmosphere there, we all agreed on it and me and my sister got and raj too with our coffee mugs and start going outside.

Raj closes the door and came ahead of us directing us the way towards the stairs, he has the last floor so it was easy to reach the top, the terrace of the hotel has small lights lighting which was bringing the grace to the terrace garden of the hotel and the chairs and stalls laying there, raj looked at my sister and smiles at her over which she shingly put her eyes on the lights of the terrace, raj saying me bro what a beautiful sight, saying he also said to Sonia hey Sonia see the moon it is looking that it can be touch by us, Sonia smiling said yeah, and I know whatever was going between my sister and raj, she was liking the night view of the sky, raj came at the railing of the terrace and call both of us to see the valley down the hill, I came and join the scene and seeing Sonia coming behind him.

He calls Sonia see here how beautiful the village is looking and by his these words my sister has to come in between to see the objects directed by raj, my sister kept her hand on the railing to see the scene and it was really nice scene shown by raj, raj seeing both of us busy in watching scenery raj put his hands over her hand holding the rally, Sonia got shock and she removes her hands looking at him with annoyed eyes, but she has to kept them again to make her balance and then again raj put his hands on her, not the time was getting pass so I said bro now we should move to our room and will meet you tomorrow, raj has still kept his hands over her hand and Sonia was getting conscious over it, but to the luck of all of them the light at that part of the hotel was dim so I was not able to see the scene in between and moreover I didn’t have any doubt in between then I was feeling that if anything would has happen between raj and my sister she would have told me and enjoy with him in my presence.

Sonia was looking at raj to leave her hands and he smiling at her leaves her hands there I said bro now the time is 1.20 am and I’m feeling sleepy so we are going, Sonia came to me and smiling at raj and saying by in teasing way going with me, there raj hold the hands of both mine and Sonia and requested to spent more time here and then we can join his room for sleeping where he will sleep on the sofa over which we felt discomfort and said we are staying for more time here on the terrace but will left for the hotel after half an hour.

So we all were talking and seeing the beauty of the Shimla and on between we have got another round of coffee and in between Sonia and raj were exchanging the eyes and getting hot, but none of them make me to think of this, I was feeling sleepy and I asked him to give us brake but he was compelling us to stay at their hotel as even near to our hotel the distance between the hotels by foot is of 15-20 minutes and it is risky for the ladies at this unknown and isolated place at this time of the night. So after listening to his reasons and I was really feeling tired and then accepted his request, hearing our acceptance over which my sister was not showing her happiness, but still can’t say anything raj thanks me and ask for the other round of coffee as now we are staying at his hotel tonight so there no problem of the time.

The waiter was called at the terrace and raj ask for 3 coffee, but since I was feeling tired I said yaar enjoy the coffee I’m taking nap at the sofa (which was there in the terrace) they agree over it and raj smiles at my sister and said, I have managed you guys to stay with me for night, Sonia without saying anything went to other site of the terrace and looking at the stars, I was lying and closed my eyes so to get some good nap for short period of time, raj came behind my sister and holds her through her shoulder and said what are you thinking my sweet honey, Sonia replied in low voice not honey for you, he smiles and kissed at her shoulder and said ok my love, Sonia got angry over kissing and said sandy is there and u will ruin my life.

Raj apologies for it and the coffee came there now, raj awakes me and ask me for the coffee but I was really feeling the need for sleep I said no I don’t need raj said bro why don’t you go to the room for sleep and we comes after finishing the coffee, this time he was not looking at Sonia, I looked at my sister who didn’t said anything, he said if u have faith on me I will not run with your wife, we both raja and me laugh and said no brother I have faith on u, I then said okay I’m waiting for you guys there at the room, I had doubt at them but my instinct was saying that nothing is there as my sister would have told me, as I left the terrace I heard the laughing voice of raj which I thought of could be of some joke.

I was now at his floor and raj ran at the terrace door and seeing me that I’m down closing the door (but unlocked) and came to my sister and said so my sweet honey his hands were on my sister thighs, Sonia said okay yaar lets have the coffee at the room itself, I’m too feeling sleepy, raj said now don’t joke with me, his other hands holds her face and raj kisses my sister at her lips and said I want you, over which Sonia said I will shout if u do something wrong, raj looking at her eyes and kissed her forehead and then went to her cheeks and gives her love bite there, my akka said no raj, and she got up from there and start moving towards the terrace door, raj holds the hands of my sister and hugs her and start kissing her neck and shoulders and my sister (which I think has become slut) grips her and said oh raj please no, raj was kissing her and talking her to the grassy part of the terrace which has some light.

He said Sonia the day I saw u at the highway the desperation to fuck u has taken my all priorities. And was praising her and both were now smooching each other, Sonia said raj we should move now as raj could can came to see us, he said I don’t care for this now. And his hands has reach at her breast and he was pressing them hard and Sonia was whispering, my sister was going to get fucked by someone else after her brother, raj bring down the straps of her dress and kissing the new naked part of shoulder he went behind her and unzip the dress from back and kissing al the new part brought the dress at her waist, Sonia was standing silent and waiting to get fucked by their two days old friend in half nude position in the light of moon at the terrace of the hotel.

Raj slowly slides my sister gown below her waist and seeing kissing her black netted panty and brings down the dress at her feet. My sister was now only in bra and panty and he turns her and both start smooching each other and while doing so raj has unbutton his shirt and unlock his jeans. He took my sister on his hands who was still ion her bra and panty and lie her on the grass which was wet due to dew, raj removing his shirt and jeans and then sitting next to other directed my sister hands at his tool over his underwear, Sonia my sister shyly hold his penis which was looking strong and the raj lowers his underwear and stood nude in front of my sister who was laid on the grass bed in bra and panty.

Raj came over her and both went for smooching and the bra of my sister was thrown away from her body, and she was first time only in panty in front of him, raj was licking and sucking my sister breast and his one hand was on her panty and rubbing her panty, he after so in so get down and removes and to revel the most secret part of women body, her panty was now out of her body, and my sister was wet highly wet, he inserted his one finger at her pussy and start finger fucking her and making my sister getting more crazy and then raj face went in between the legs of my sister and his tongue tasted the salty precum of my sister and he was sucking her.

Ohh my sister was enjoying it and getting wild pulling his hairs and holding his penis, after seeing her desire ness to get his cock inside her, raj bring the condom from the shirt and after wearing it he put his tool at the top of her pussy, it was the first time my sister was going to get fucked with condom. Raj teased her pussy and my sister by not inserting his cock rather putting it over her pussy Sonia was desperate and he put her waist upside and took it cock inside her pussy and raj was smiling at his luck. He was pumping her hard and smooching her biting her licking her and my sister was licking and sucking raj cock in craziness. Raj took Sonia in his arms and was fucking my sister on his laps, and after doing it for 5-7 minutes raj cummed cozz of excitement but it has satisfied my sister.

He lied over her for few minutes and then Sonia got up and dress herself and ask him to get down as sandy could doubt on them. Raj too dress up and thanks her for this gift. My sister smiles at him and as they coming out of the terrace door, raj said I need just 5 minutes my love over which my sister ask what he want now. Raj talking my sister hands on his penis and said Sonia please suck my penis. Sonia said no way its late now. Raj looking at her and kissed my sister at her lips Sonia unbutton his jeans and his lowers hold his tool which was shrunk beacuse of fucking her close to her mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 10:04 PM