Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 36

And shoulder and back, now without permission raj throws his hands in front of Sonia face asking her to give her hand for the dance and Sonia smiling at him and looking at me (may be showing raj that she is not feeling comfortable) givers her soft hand to him and they were dancing, slowly and raj other hand was on Sonia back over her gown which was now going upside to her naked portion which he wants to feel, while dancing raj looking at Sonia said I wish u have another sister with whom I can marry, so that I will not get the Cinderella but may be familiar to that, Sonia smiles at him with shying eyes, raj hand was on her naked back bin between the two straps.

He was caressing his hand on her back and both were now looking at each other, raj was praising her and to make the conversation alive my sister too said yeah you are nice guy I met and I hope we all become good friends. Sonia ask him for some rest and like gentlemen he accepted her and holding her hands brings her to the table both, were blushing and so I and may be my sister too. We all got another round of the drinks and today to my wonder my sister was not showing any effect of the drink, now I ask them to continue the dance, both without asking another thing got up and going towards 13th floor, my sister ass from her dress was inviting me and looking no words for that……. since it was honeymoon season so the disc was playing all the love songs the slow ones, where couple were dancing holding each other hands and few of them were kissing each other too.

But we all three were not caring for that, both were dancing and talking and raj was holding her through back shoulder and one hand and the same Sonia had done, Sonia was holding his shoulder from front to maintain some gap, raj while dancing said that if u would be married na, I would have married you right now and Sonia smiled at his flirt and he continue that he wish to hug her for one, as he said these words, Sonia said what hug here, no way, u know what u saying, my husband is here, but Sonia didn’t reject his request (she only mean that her husband is here) raj smiles and got his answer and thinking that the lady is ready, so we came to the table again and this time Sonia denied her round of vodka and we both took again, I was feeling the urge for loo, and went to the loo, looking at the situation, he ask my sister to have advance and Sonia accepted him, he raised his hands while Sonia was sitting , my sister hold his hands and got up for the dance and reach the floor, while dancing for about 1 minute he asked Sonia hey Sonia, sandy is not here can I have the pleasure to hug you once.

Sonia looking at him said in low and weak voice but how, why, I mean no, he was smart and understand that she is not rejecting it and bring her hands close to him and hugs her and said you are very pretty mam, I really like you saying this he kissed in her neck which was unaccepted to Sonia at this movement and she at once broke the hug and came back to the seat and raj flowing her and pleaded sorry to her she said you have crossed the limits, but Sonia was showing her anger, now I have come there so both get normal and talking all the things, Sonia said lets have the dinner and after finishing the dinner we all sin in the car and raj looking at Sonia as said by them we have to take coffee at his room so we aggression it, may be my sister was not ready for the kiss at this short span of time or showing herself true wife to him or not the easy honey for raj.

As we were approaching the hotel I remember the thing that I have to park my car at parking before 12 pm other wife parking will be closed and it could be risky so I asked them that I will drop both at their hotel and after parking car I will join them at raj hotel, over which raj said no we all three will go to his parking and then by foot will come to the hotel, over which I said no as it is really cold outside and being a lady with us it not good to move on road like this at 12 night, so they agreed on this, I drop them at the hotel and took my car to my hotel, Raj and Sonia went to the lift and the door of the lift closes, raj felt sorry for his behavior and said that he is help less as she was not being avoidable for him, she said its okay, am not angry with you, but raj was insisting her sorry again and again, over which Sonia holding raj hands said dear please don’t plead that much.

I am okay, and the they reach to their 6th floor, raj was still holding her hands and looking at her, Sonia said I think we have to move out of the lift, we can talk at the room also, raj without leaving her hand moves to his room and opens the lock and welcome my sister with one hand as his other hand was already at her hands, room was hot as heater we already running at the hotel, raj was alone with my sister both drunk at a room, could happen anything, but Sonia was in her senses and she said its hot inside, over which he said Sonia man if you feel comfortable then you can remove your jacket over which Sonia said no its okay, raj again said Sonia I’m sorry for today she smiling at him said its okay yaar, raj was holding her hand and sat next to her and said I know I’m wrong but it’s you who is corrupting me, and ask her for a hug this time with gentle way, Sonia denied his request over which he said I know u r still angry with me.

She said nothing is like that and after exchanging yes and no Sonia got up and hold his both hands and said look honey it’s not that I’m angry, but being married it’s not my way over which raj said I know but gentle hug will not hamper ur dignity and Sonia smiled, she was still holding his hands. Raj came closer to her and hugs my sister and creasing all over her hack with his hands and said I know what I’m saying is wrong but I love you dear, Sonia was silent and was enjoying the hug, then Sonia saying its okay now and broke the hug, he then feeling satisfying said I need more Sonia said no yaar sandy can come anytime over which her grabs Sonia and hugs her and said door is locked when he comes I will broke the hug, he was feeling the fragrance of my sister body and hairs and his hand this time came over her shoulders at the partition of the jacket and his hands were trying to remove the jacket form my sister body, but she was not allowing him.

Raj hands went at my sister hands and then he his hands start going towards her arms feeling her smooth skin and Sonia was silently feeling him, while hugging Sonia he took her to the corner of the room and Sonia back strikes with the wall and Raj sues himself fully at Sonia and Sonia was feeling every part of raj, even his bulging tool too. Sonia requested him to stop this and Sonia accepted him and freeing her, Sonia was going to away from him and going to sit at the chair, (internally she doesn’t want to get depart ) as she was going raj holding her hand and looking at her pull Sonia towards her and kissed at her hand Sonia was silent seeing this he kissed few times on her hand and hug her again, Sonia said no please it is wrong and I’m not ready for this, raj was feeling her whole back from his hands and then kissed her next gently Sonia has gone weak now and she was not able to resist and raj separating her from hug, removes her jacket and kissed at her neck, then the door knock and both came in to senses, raj opens the door it was room service with coffee.
Seeing the room service my sister got relaxed as she was breathing hard due to tension and the same was with raj. Sonia adjusted her hairs and came over the sofa from the bed and took her jacket on her arms, raj was eyeing this and thinking of the mood swing of the ladies, so Raj didn’t want to waste the time, he immediately took the coffee from him and paying him 100 rs, lock the door, and putting the coffee tray on the table and sit close to my sister and holds her hands, Sonia removing her hands said no raj, its wrong, I don’t know what and why I did but sorry please and don’t touch me again, raj again trying his hand on her naked shoulders with desperation and anticipation, turn Sonia to his side,.

Sonia akka without any repulsion turns half to his side and looking at him with half eyes at him and half on the floor, raj face come close to my sister and his lips touches the neck (right part) of my sister and he sucks it and then kisses it, Sonia tried to remove him but he get away for a second but seeing the wet repulsion from my sister he bend again and start kissing her all over the neck and cheeks, and his hands were going all over her naked shoulders, Sonia was saying raj no please, I can’t do that but her voice was coming with some enjoying breadth which raj was reading and then his lips went over my sister lips and gently kisses her closes red lips, raj hand were now confident, his hands reach at the right strap of my sister gown, and his hands were lowering her gown strap slowly while kissing her neck, which were hold by Sonia’s hand saying him to no but raj was kissing her and said I love you Sonia just for once.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 10:04 PM