Adultery Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time
Update 3

Next day Anil bro that charged his position in the company, while at lunch I having my canteen with my team members, I received a call from the Anil bro. After done with my lunch gone to his cabin, knot the glass, may I come in sir.

Yeah come in.

Oh, Suresh it you, I thought that HR manager. Take seat Suresh, yes sir. Suresh this your team right he shows the paper to me, yeah sir. You have been asked for the replacement for the empty slot in our team, right. Yes, sir I really difficult to work with four members. I don’t ask any extra persons; I just asking for the empty slot to be flied with someone.  Okay Suresh I take your queries, Tell the REDMES team head to meet me, yes sir.

Suresh, sir before you leave evening, can you call me. Yes sir. Ajay asked what happens dude, what said our new VP, he asked about our queries, I said to him about the empty slot in our team, yeah man you done job Suresh said Rena.

While before leaving office, I make a call to Anil bro. He picks the call said, meet me at parking Suresh, I will be in 5 minutes. Anil bro come with his laptop bag, hi buddy, Hai bro. Suresh can you drop me in hotel, sure bro. While drive on the traffic got a call from Preethi. I pick up asked her call !! Suresh can you pick me on the way. Anil bro asked what happen anything important, no bro its my wife on the asking her to pick up me from her boutique. Yeah, we can Suresh, Hello Suresh you there? Yeah Darling I’m on the way. Okay bye.

Anil bro sorry, inconvenient. No Suresh I’m only make you Inconvenient on our way, No bro no like that. We gone to pick Preethi, She waiting for me already. I horn from outside she come opens the front door usual, there Anil bro was sitting. She looked said sorry. Closed the door and get in back, while driving I intro Anil bro to her. Bro this my wife 

Preethi. Nice meeting you Preethi. Me too sir.

What sir? Hey don’t call me Sir !! even I tell Suresh to don’t call me sir outside office, just call me Anil. Preethi looking at me, I Saw in centre mirror shake my head. She calls him now Anil, Yesterday night only Suresh said about you and childhood with you. Oh nice, Anil share all thing to you. Yeah Anil.

Anil bro looking at my face, I signal him not all the stuff, just little bit of it, he saw my hesitate on my face, and nice Preethi. Anil, Suresh said that your coming to our next flat on Friday. Yeah Preethi. Not bad Anil, I said to Preethi first we leave him in hotel, She asked about the inviting for dinner today night. I said yes Preethi we can, I looked at Anil bro, he said yes.

Then we changed the planned and we drop in our apartments and Anil bro drives my car to his hotel and at night we come our house and have dinner with him, While Preethi severing dishes to as, I saw Anil bro looking at Preethi, body. I definitely knew that he looking at her assets. Because Anil bro only teaches me these things so that I know that he definitely looking at her assets. I get bit angry but not react to it.

Preethi was so cool with Anil bro, But I knew his dirty secret too, but the problem is he too knew mine, After dinner Anil bro asked me drop him back at hotel, I saw Anil Bro said to Preethi, told thanks for the dinner and have some good time with you guys, then he moves a bit closer to Preethi make for a hug, Preethi to hugged him. Seeing this my dick became erect, actually now I need to get angry but don’t why I become erect down.

Usually when Preethi hug her Boyfriends, I used to get anger but today I feels something else. Later me and Anil moves to hotel, drop him. Anil bro asked me about the previous affair has been shared with my wife? I said no bro she doesn’t know about any thing about it. Okay Suresh bye and thanks for the dinner.

While drive back to home I was thing about the erection happens to me, I don’t know why it happens. Whether it’s because of Anil bro hugged my wife. Preethi was so comfortable with him, its because me which I told all thing with him in my childhood. So that he trusted him and stay cool, but Preethi don’t know about his devil side on Anil bro.

What will run on Anil bro mind about Preethi? Big question in head is running is about why I get erection during the hug both, even its every formal and general hug from Anil bro but I get erection by just view them in formal hug.

I parked my car, went to home, saw Preethi cleaning the table and plates, I changed my dress turn on A.C in my bedroom, waiting for Preethi to come, She closed the door, take out her top and removes her legging, she stands in front me in semi nude in just wearing her innerwear’s I saw down but I don’t her erection now, because it’s her usual routing for change her into nightie or night dress. I used to get erection but today i not get it.

Preethi said, Suresh as to mentioned Anil is so cool right? Yeah darling. Suresh is Anil elder than you right. Yeah why Preethi? Anil looks so stylish than you and more fitness. Preethi come under the blanket and kiss me, lied in bed I hugged her pull closer to me. Think of Preethi words, she hates of having beard, so that after I got engaged to her, I shave off it, but not she impresses my Anil Stylish Beard and fitness.

Whether Anil bro taken my wife away from me or Whether I become to accept them to have relationship with him. Preethi has saved her virgin for me till her marriage, but now I’m think may I lose her or she will cheat on me for her happiness. My mind now asking whether I satisfied her fully or I enjoyed only my happiness with her. Lot of questions running on my mind, what going to happen if he stays next to as.

Anil

Oh my god what a beauty, Preethi. She is gorgeous, having attractive figure to tease anyone man dick harder and stunning assets, she maintained her shapes and assets every. She should be tasted got of dick, or If she was a Virgin till her marriage then Suresh is such a lucky fellow. If I get girl like her as a wife, I used to fuck her daily and make her nude around me. What a hot pie she is omg!!

I cannot hold my dick, without any notice to her or Suresh its so difficult to hide inside my pants, I jerk off imagine her lick my dick, Oh 2 hours I control my sweets brother inside my underwear her hurts more, So buddy very sorry Suresh, At any cost I will fuck your wife at least one time, My dick wants to enjoy her hole which  you can’t touch it before.

As I knew the size of Suresh it may not growth bigger than ½ an inch, but now I got 9 inch and 3-inch-thick so that I show her what is the real sex pleasure to her and make my dick an honour my fuck her holes. I leaked me cum even without jerking hard oh, my dear Preethi soon I will impress you and make you lye with me on bed.
[+] 3 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time - by Redbull_69 - 27-07-2020, 08:24 PM