Thriller Back to Him
Rainbow 
Flashback update 2

Sunday evening praveen come to my home, we both played table tennis and we sat on my have chat, Praveen asked about the party and whether found Swetha there?

R- yes dude, I saw her in the party with her parents.
P- oh, super dude.
P- you talked to here.
R- yes dude. 

On Saturday evening me and my mom gone right at the time before starting of the function. while the company member has speaking, my eyes was scanning for her, and found her in on the right side on table 8 she was sat with her dad and mom near swetha saw her little brother talking her. Next to me, my uncle (my dad elder brother) was saw sit to me, while my dad giving thanks of speech for the growth of company. 

I asked my uncle, who was at table 8 any new executive, yeah rahul he was joined last month, he was our new marketing head of the company, after the awards functions over, i'll intro to him rahul, okay uncle. 

I pull of my phone, sent sms to swetha Hi. waiting for her reply. I was watching her from stage. 

Swetha responds to my message.

S- Hi rahul, whats up!!
R- What your doing?
S- hey, i'm in my dad company function.
R- May i come see you swetha?
S- Rahul your crazy !! but no one without invitation not allowed.
R- Oh, I see.
S- Mmm
R- Swetha you looking pretty.
S- Okay, you says about yesterday right?
R- No swetha, i'm say about now in party.
S- Don't fun with me, Rahul.
R- Really, may i say what u dressed up!!
S- Oh, sure yet tell. 

My uncle said rahul what your doing with mobile, kept back in pocket, your dad going to get angry using mobile in function. Yeah uncle may be. Few minutes uncle. saw message from Swetha.

S- What happen??
R- Yes now i tell you.
S-Mmm
R- Swetha you dressed in ethic wear sky blue dress and having small white bag with you. right!!
S- Rahul how?

Swetha was slowly turning back from the table looking at the employees row sightly. I sent back message to her swetha its right? she sent back yes, but your here now in function. yeah swetha. where are you ? Sent message back to her. 

Swetha look at left side on the stage, I'm there on third seat. My uncle signal me kept the mobile down, within a minute my dad done his speech, Awards started to given to best employees. I looking at swetha, she was whisper with her dad. May be she asked about me or something else. 

After the function over my dad intro our family to her father, later she introduce his family, my dad asked about her and his brother studying, later mom react said Rahul to studying in same college, I said i saw her in my class ma, oh, swetha know my son, she hesitated bit said yes aunty, i saw him on orientation program. Oh, nice. 

Praveen said then you knew well about her right, yes dude. It's all okay, but move slowly rahul, i think your so quick with her. Yeah she teasing my dick badly. Even on the company function she teased my dick, i hide my erection and on night my dick hurt badly by keeping in underwear itself. 

What about varsha, you don't have any fun in this weekend, No dude she was on her monthly periods, so that no fuck for next 3 days. Hmm. Rahul i having an idea with varsha. whats that praveen. Don't tell this to vinay rahul!! okay what the matter, Next week is her birthday on sunday. 

You made a birthday plan for her? no rahul, i aksed about the vinay availability but he said that he was out of station for some cousin marriage function. So that now you and me, i'm not forced you in it, its all about your choice of in or out rahul. I planned to fuck her on saturday mid night. It's okay but what about her parent? No rahul their just come on sunday afternoon only and in evening they arrange birthday party for her at their home. So that mid-night is not an problem!! 

I planned to have threesome with varsha and i want make her as bitch of me, Hmm praveen but its work out, i not interested in forcing her to his, yeah i know about it rahul even i not interested in forcing her on his, but your may be her birthday surprises and we can make her bitch of ours. Are you in or out rahul. I need some time praveen to think about this!!!

No problem rahul, i make my plan with your but you have to say me on before Friday. Yes i tells you before that, Okay rahul see you at morning yeah don't share with vinay he hurt that we doing without him. Yeah promises dude. 

On night in bed having chatting in FB, with swetha. Viewing varsha profile, looking at her pics, I never saw varsha badly before, she was my friend Praveen girlfriend. But now he itself asking me join with him to enjoy with her and want to make as our bitch. I know varsha is hot figure, i saw one pic she posted saw her boobs in tight top. I will out my dick from boxers jerking off imaging her in my bed nude. 
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 09-07-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Back to Him - by kamdev99008 - 14-07-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Back to Him - by paamu_buss - 14-07-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Back to Him - by Kishores200 - 14-07-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Back to Him - by kamdev99008 - 16-07-2020, 05:05 PM