Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 32

We both sit at either side of mom and start kissing her and playing with her one breast each and in between bring down her nighty form her breast; she said no dear I’m tired now. No please but no one is listening to mom. We both were sucking mom breast and by doing so I bring down her nighty from her body and make mom nude, i came in front of my mom and brings her legs on the ground and make her to semi lie on the sofa and I too was standing on my knees, I put my penis at her pussy and in a shot inserted her the position was like that it hurt her and she bite her lips in pain and squeezes her daughter breast in pain, we continued it for around 20 minutes and I cummed in side mom and got over her and my sister got over me. We all three relaxed there for some time. As it is evening so anybody can come so we all dressed up and start watching TV at living room.

From now my life was rocking, I was always nude between the two ladies one my mom and other my sexy sister, day time I fuck mom and at night it was sister turn and sometime we all they join the group and sometime only mom and Sonia enjoy with themselves. We all three were in our self and we were enjoying, but somewhere me and my sister were feeling that Sonu still is there and can fuck my sister, and worries me a lot as now I was in love with my sister and I can’t allow her to get manhandled by him, cozz he never make love with her he insults her and torture her and this somewhere I was opposed to that, one day me and my sister were talking about the Sonu and we were thinking that he will come from home town and will for sure fuck her and she too was acknowledging it, and saying if he got any doubts the involvement on the mom then he too will not spare her also, I then I said this time his sister kanika is also comming here for graduation, she said now he should fuck that bitch instead of me, I smiled and said yes she is pretty and have good assets, over which Sonia said u know many things about kanika, with laugh and bit ange).

I said Sonu knows about my sister and even he undress my sister in front of me, then why I can’t, Sonia was looking at me, I said I will take revenge by fucking Kanika in front of Sonu as he did with us, Sonia was silent and after few more words we fuck each other and slept totally nude with each other. We never get to know that when it became the 10o clock of the morning and father has gone to office and their son and daughter sleeping nude, there was a knock from the door, Sonia said coming, the voice from the other side was of the mom saying it me lovebirds, tea for you, we both smiled at each other with half opened eyes. And kissed at lips, Sonia got from the bed and was wearing her towel nighty, which I pulled away from her and said its mom, no need to wear, she said there could be a papa at home, I said no way he has left for office, still Sonia wear the nighty and after my convincing she didn’t tie the robe of her nighty and opens the door, it was mom looking as usual very fresh with the 3 cups of tea, I was acting as I have slept again and there was no sheet over me.

Mom looked at Sonia and said looking gorgeous, and said Sonia your breast has got large, ask your brother to suck it less mom was teasing Sonia, over which Sonia said mom I have to stop my mother also to suck my breast, and moreover I wonder mom your breast has been sucked my father, me, sandy and uncle also even still they are in shape, mom looked at me and then at Sonia and said don’t talk about uncle in front of sandy, Sonia smiled in herself and said okay mom but one day he will get to know na, mom said it will be seen, but not know, mom came inside and seeing me nude said ohh he is tired, over which Sonia smiled ad mom said okay I try to make my son relax bit more, she kept the tray at the table and turns to my leg side and bend on the bed and looking at my shrink penis she signaled to her daughter that she is going to suck it, mom came closely to my cock and kissed, which gave me a current, which ran all over my body, then her hands came on my cock which only by her kiss has gain some power.

Mom holds it in her hands and then with both hands , brings her lips close to the tips, my sister is watching us, my eyes were closed, mom kisses my tips and slowly her tongue came out and it licked the top of my penis, and I was getting hard and mom and sister were seeing this and getting more excited, with her tongue mom took my penis inside her mouth and her tongue was licking it all as more my penis was getting inserted the more tongue was facing new piece of the meat. She was licking and by now I was rock hard and I was saying aaha, mom, I love you mom, mom has fasten the motion of the sucking and my hands has reach on her head and pushing them hard to take more and more, I suck it Shivani, suck it I’m liking it, Shivani my mom has bring down the penis cover from tongue and she was licking my delicate piece the red part which was bi painful and exciting too, my penis has got bit wet coz of my cum and she was talking it and making it dry again and again.

Sonia was getting hot seeing this and I was looking at her and mom with her one hand ask Sonia to come to her Sonia came and sit along to mom and mom while sucking me, or mouth fucking her son, slide the nighty of the Sonia and Sonia did the reaming work by completely removing it from her body Sonia was sitting beside mom and seeing me getting sucked, Sonia bring her hands at mom breast and was pressing it over the clothes, I said shivani I don’t want you to stop it until it comes she nodded her head with more faster sucking, I was getting crazy mom holds Sonia head by her hairs and bring them near to her face and my penis and very close to her open lips and Sonia lips touches mom lips and my penis and mom stops there with half penis inside and half outside and mom also bring my sister in it as Sonia kisses my latter half penis and then mom bring out the penis and both starting smooches and then both started licking my penis form the other side.

Mom was licking my penis from left and Sonia was from right it was great feeling and I was about to cum, I said mom I want to cum please suck it the way u did mom took my penis inside again and my sister went towards my face and be both start biting each other lips and sucking, on the bottom side mom was sucking like crazy sluts, I was about to cum and my motions has gained the pace sensing that mom to gained motion and I whoop all my cum at mom mouth but she bring out the mouth and my spurs was on her lips which mom remove at Sonia breast and clean it, I was cherished and mom too was looking satisfied and looking at me, I holding mom hands pulls her close to me and smooching her saying thanks shivani, you are the best, it was the first time my mom has sucked me like this and take cum inside, Sonia and mom too smooches each other and by then I said you people enjoy let me get freshen up. After kissing and smooching both went to their daily works. As it was the time for the maid. After having breakfast I went for the cigarette and mom and Sonia were busy in doing household work. At noon we all were sitting at Sonia room but this time we all were normally dressed up, and I started the morning talks as it was very wonderful what mom did in the morning, over which Sonia said yeah mom is best, she rocks, mom was smiling, then there were talks about her dresses (Sonia dresses) then I got to my room and bring the light pink color backless dress which Sonu has gifted her on her birthday, Sonia was embarrassed to see what I did as she doesn’t want to know the happening between her and mom.

Mom was excited to see the dress, and ask who brought this, over which Sonia was looking at me with angry eyes, I said akka will tell you who gave her this sexy dress, Sonia said mom I brought it on my b’day, over which mom said that day when yon d Sonu were partying, I said yes immediately. Sonia was looking at me as what I said, mom said you bought this dress along with them, Sonia said yes mom, is it bad, mom said no darling its nice piece but transparent over which Sonia said before me that’s why I haven’t wear unless I brought the lining for inside, mom smiled and said okay. Mom said Sonu is nice guy very respectful and descent not like you sandy (I was thinking inside what not like me, he is kinky and more than me) over which Sonia my sister who was angry for showing this dress to mom, looking for revenge from me, said mom and your son is saying Sonu’s sister kanika has good assets good breast and all and he wants to fuck her, I was dumbstruck of what my sister said to my mom, mom looking at me said yes after all he is man naa, he is not getting satisfied my one lady Sonia interrupts mom there and said no mom not one, he is fucking two ladies you and me both mom said you are true baby, kanika is coming to Delhi next month and I think she should not live with us otherwise she will get to know about us.

Sonia immediately with smiling and teasing face towards me said yes mom you are right. I came close to mom and locking my lips at mom lips said I was just kidding mom I don t need anyone else then you. Mom too smooches me and we all got silent after that. I said akka why don’t you wear this dress today, none of us has seen u in dress, Sonia looking at me said bro it is transparent and anyone can come to home, over which I said when anyone come then we will see, just show yourself us in this dress mom too say her to try it, Sonia went to the bathroom and came after 10 minutes and to my god she was looking gorgeous more than her b’day in this dress, today she was having the lipstick of the matching dress, very well hair style complementing the dress even nail polish was of the same matching, she was looking princess, as she comes out both mom and me got up with open mouth and were looking at the princess, mom said darling you are superb you are looking like the princess of the world a beautiful doll, my sister has hide her transparent breast with her hairs, which was also looking nice, mom came close to Sonia and kissed her chicks.

I said I know my sister is sexy but that much I never expected, Sonia was blushing with compliments falling on her. Mom kissed Sonia cheeks and touching her daughter from head to neck with finger she then put Sonia hairs at her back and to her surprise the dress was more transparent then mom had expected, mom hands immediately went to her nipples and mom pinches her, I too wanted to just start love making her, but I don’t want to distract her makeup and beauty by loving her, I was seeing her and seeing her. I had fallen in love again with my sister. Mom kisses Sonia at her lips and turn her daughter towards the wall facing her back to us, as it was backless and now her hairs were covering her back, mom again removes her hairs and bring them at her front, her white shining back was making me and mom to attack her, mom touches her back with her felt hand and then heels her whole back by massaging it and kissed her all over back.

I was feeling that mom is going to bang her daughter, but mom after kissing her and hugging her ask her to be in this dress for the day. So at noon we had a good fucking session with my sister, and the days were going like that, my sister Sonia was asking mom daily when uncle is going to come, but he too was busy in schedules that he was not able to come for the mom, as he didn’t know that one more lady is looking to get fucked by him, but no one knows that before Sonu or uncle taste her, she will be under some other guy for a day or two.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 01:15 PM