Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 30
Sonai too was sitting next to me and enjoying us, i was massaging mom beautiful white back, but my hands were again and again colliding with her bra strap so without asking I remove mom strap and now my mom has cloth less back, sexy cloth less back, and even her few part of beast was visible through the sides, I was massaging mom and few times I was taking my hands to her stomach and like this I was massaging and slowly I was taking my hands at the corner of mom breast and was massaging it and as I did few times as next time my hands reaches there mom gets up a bit and my hands slips to mom breast and I massage too.

Sonia was watching it and asked mom, Are you feeling good now, mom said yeah fine. I was now massaging mom breast and then again I came to mom back and a I was massaging I kissed mom back Sonia was seeing all the things, I again took my hands to mom breast and was massaging them and then as I got the grip of mom breast in my both hands I pulled mom towards me and was pressing or crushing mom’s fair breast and as her back was at my lips I was kissing it all over and Sonia was smiling it and said massage has gone wild I think, and I should move out over which mom said no dear, be here, Sandy do it easy, I turn mom to me and make her lie on back and her front was facing me, Sonia said I think massage is going to be hard for both and laughing at us said brother do not back down, over which I said I’m not controlling myself, and Sonia said I’m coming hope u both don’t went to ahead in the massage session and she for some time move out of the scene and I start kissing her and smooching mom and remove her shirt at one.

Mom said dear Sonia will come, I said mom let her come, please don’t get tension she should know about us and am sure she will not mind it she will enjoy and I remove my jockey from my body, and I was nude again in front of my mom, and I was sucking mom breast and I with my one hand I bring down he lowers of the mom and mom was in panty only now, I came and lie over mom and Sonia came in the room, as we were enjoying, Sonia said is it massage taunting both of us, over hitch I said don’t know sister, Sonia was looking at us and we both were not in the situation to see her as we both were excited and I remove mom panties too from her body. I said this massage will turn out to something else; mom has closed her eyes, as she is not understood how her daughter is facing her nude brother.

Sonia came close to mom and said I will not disturb you, just enjoying both you of, it was something unusual thing for all three of us to get open among each other like this, I took my penis and put it in the target of the mom and hold Sonia through shoulder, mom had loosed eyes and she knows what is happening next to her, and with one small jerk I inserted small part of my dick to mom cunt, there was aaha voice Sonia was very hot seeing us and my hand through shoulders went to my sister breast and was pressing them and then in second shot my penis was inside mom cunt and there was aaha, I was pushing my mom for the first time, mom was getting fucked by her son, I was saying Shivani I love you, aaha love you dear, you are so sexy and with one hand I was pressing Sonia’s breast and said mom, mom you are sexier than sister, mom opens her eyes and seeing my hands in her breast mom was shocked and happy I smooches mom first and then got u and smooches mom.

It was very awesome movement for me I was tasting mother and daughter it was 3some for me till now. I then tear my sister shirt and remove it from her body and start sucking Sonia’s breast and Sonia herself too her hands on mom breast and was massaging mom breast I was pumping my mother and pressing my sister breast and my sister was pressing mom breast. Sonia too was now seminude mom and me were totally nude and then I smooches Sonia and took her to wards mom and said sister sucks mom breast you will like it and Sonia smiling bend down and start sucking mom breast and i put my hand on my sister back and massaging it and I said to mom I never expected that I will get both you and akka together, it is my good luck, mom was thinking that it’s her plan but she doesn’t know that it is the plan of me and Sonia and before that it’s the plan of me and Sonu.

As I was pumping mom was shouting aahaa aaha sandy aaha, even Sonia was feeling my jerks as with each jerks Sonia sucking session got disturbed. Even after fucking my sister Sonia and I were more attracted to her but right now I don’t want to hurt mom by diverting towards the daughter so I was concentrating on mom and pressing the hanging Sonia my sister breast who was busy in sucking mom breast. We all three were enjoying, and I was enjoying the most the fuck of my mother, it was something unusual to me, even though she is being fucked by many people in life but still it was feeling like fresh, I was about to come and I said mom I’m coming and I will come inside you mom said no, but things got in vain I jerked fast and in a minute my all the sperm was inside mom’s. aahhhhhh was the words from me and I lie down over mom but my sister was between so I lie next to mom, then I ring my sister face towards me and said you are too like mom my sexy sister and smooched her and she too with hesitant looking at mom replied me with smooch. Me and my sister smooches session was has taken speed and my hands on mom breast were going hard and mom was yelling its paining sandy leave it but I was not in any mood, that day was my day.

I didn’t fuck my sister in front of her that time only went oral with mom with sister and the both mom and sister, as I was smooching in between I felt for loo, I got up and said I’m coming and when I came mom was over Sonia that time and both were smooching all we three mom daughter and son all were nude and had open this time, I same and sat aside to them and was pressing both breast and then I got up and now Sonia laid left side then mom right to her and both were smooching and I lie down right to mom and mom was sandwich between me and my sister , I was hard again and I adjusted my cock again bet the mom legs and mom said not now plz, I said u enjoy with Sonia mom I’m enjoying you and put mom one leg on the air and directed my tool at mom cunt for the second time and in a second mom shout nooooooo. plzsandyyy in second jerk mom was relaxed and then onwards she was enjoying, I must exciting movement there was when I was fucking mom both mom and my sister breast was vibrating as they are sitting in roller coaster, mom was biting Sonia’s lips and pressing her nipples hard and hard and then Sonia came due to her self-finger fucking, and I too came inside mom for the second time in half hour.

And this time as I bringing out my cock my mom turns to me and said u have grown up my son and smooches me and hold my cock for the first time, I said mom now tomorrow I want you to taste my cock. Mom smiled at me and said not too much but I want and said I also want to fuck your daughter in front of u at night can I and before mom said anything I lie over mom and went towards my sister and start smooching her who was relaxing nude after masturbation. Then we all got up and dressed up as it was the time for father to come and mom said you both brother and sister go and have walk, I said yeah mom but no bro and sister, mom smiled and we both me and Sonia kissed mom at her lips and went towards the door while smooching we reach to our door. And now it was the time for our decency to show.

We both ran toward the car and after coming to some isolated place we both hugged each other for the accomplishment of our aim and fucking mom and getting into three some. Which was looking impossible few days ago, we both laugh and enjoyed the aim and she was so happy she said bro come. I’m very happy and she remove her t-shirt form her body I said, what are you doing sister, for this scene uncle has caught us u remember she said yeah I remember what happen that day before that that bastard egg wala says when he saw you in bra. Then she said hey lets have fun we can have fun by showing my breast to him and it will be fun, I really liked the idea of my sister, and she said today we have achieved jackpot so he too should get the bumper of his life naa, and smiled and said drive towards him, I drove fast and in half hour we reach the border till there the windows of our Zen was closed and as we cross it she opens her windows to half and her breast was bit visible from there, I was shivering form the new excitement and she was in joy saying bro, hope you had made mom also slut, I love you, now you can do anything with her even or brother Sonu can fuck her out just have to say to mom and she will get down to anyone for you.

We approach to the egg hawker and I said r u sure akka u want to give him treat, she said yeah, then I said okay just close the doors of the glass and I too closes my door and I stop the car a bit distance from the egg wala and came out and lighted cigarette and said and give us 2 boiled eggs in the car, as boils eggs doesn’t take time and I paid him the money, egg walla recognize us and wish me and he was looking excited as he felt if he gets the view of that girl again but he was hint less that he is going to see that lady nude, the beautiful girls of the town was nude in front of her, as he came towards the car he knock the windows and my sister opens the windows as have power windows with her finger and egg wala was shaken to see her nude breast and Sonia kept her hands above her breast and said give her, the egg wala was not seeing her face only her sexy nude breast and he gave the eggs to my sexy sister his hands touches Sonia breast and it was enough for him and then she closes the window and I came to the car and we rush towards the home, we were laughing on the egg hawker and his face how he was looking, Sonia said have u seen how hard he got as he will fuck me right now hahaha. I was thinking in heart she want him too lolls. She said what happens if he see our mom nude, I laughed and was laughing at her future, then I said akka tomorrow I will fuck u in front of mom and it will be great and then mom but akka you have to suck mom like animal, she kissed on my cheeks and said u just see bro.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 10:25 AM