Incest MY OWN YOGA GURU
He put his hand on my left boob. My body began to shiver. He moved his hands upon my boob. Seeing no negative reactions from me he just went on pressing. My heart was beating in high level. I don’t know what to do. My pussy was oozing liquids. I was speech less to his act. I could not utter a single word against him. First I thought to resist him. But my hand was not moving. I felt that my body wants to enjoy the new feeling, even though he was my own father. He could realize that I was also enjoying his touches. So he got courage and started squeezing them hard. He put his next hand on my right boob. He massaged and pressed the boobs upon the T-shirt. A sound came out unknowingly from my mouth with pleasure aaaaahhhhhhh. He understood that I’m enjoying. He leaned forward and gently kissed on my lips. His warm breath touched on my face. I’m getting hotter. He continued kissing. At the same time he removed my T-shirt buttons. He put his hand inside and began to press my soft boobs. His hands were feeling very strong. Every hair of my body rose up. My nipples began to erect. My pussy had a great feeling.

Then he kissed downward to my neck and on my boobs. He sucked my boobs one by one over the top. He squeezed boobs hardly. His right hand moved down to my thighs. He now was sitting near me on the floor. He moved my top upwards slowly. I was shivering. My hand slowly moved upon his shoulders. His hand was moving on my smooth thighs. He was squeezing and pressing it. He inserted his hand inside the Bermuda through thigh and moved to my hairy pussy. He moved his hand over the hair. He touched my pussy lips. I thrilled. It was all wet. His fingers moved there. He pressed on the clit. Ooohhhhh… what a pleasure. My hips moved up. He played with my clits and entered a finger in the pussy. His finger slipped inside easily as it was wet. He moved his finger in and out. Uuuummmm….. He raised the top up to my breast. His lips moved down. He kissed beneath the boobs, then on the stomach and the naval. His tongue moved inside the naval. My hips move up to accept it more depth.

His one hand was crushing my boobs, another in my pussy and his tongue in my naval. My whole body was in a wild motion. He laid me on the floor and kneeled near my head facing towards my pussy. He then slowly pulled down my Bermuda and threw that away. He removed his lungi. His 10” long and 3” thick big cock was hanging down. He held my hand and asked me to hold that. I hold that. How hard it was! It was trembling in my hand. It was wet with its juice. Tip of the cock was very smooth. I moved my finger on it. My hand moved to and fro. It was very smooth because of wetness.

He put his tongue on my clit and pussy and started licking slowly. My whole body was shivering with excitement. I wanted his tongue more deeper and deeper in the pussy. I pressed his head on the pussy while my another hand playing with his cock. I need something more hard inside my pussy. My pussy wants some deep thrust. I pushed his head. I pulled him on my top. He was breathing deep. He kissed me hard, crushed my boobs. He removed my top over my head. Now we both were fully nude, but my eyes were still tied with the strap.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MY OWN YOGA GURU - by Vikatakavi02 - 25-07-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 27-07-2020, 12:02 AM