Incest MY OWN YOGA GURU
At about 5.30pm some dogs entered inside our premises. Papa said me to see and drive them away as they will pollute the area. I opened the window and saw that 2 dogs were after 1 bitch. The raining was already stopped. I saw no one there. So I stood there and watched them. Both the dogs were trying to cross the bitch. At last one dog rode over the bitch and pushed his penis from behind and started fucking. The bitch was too young and weak. She was not able to take the huge dick of the fat dog and crying with pain. But the dog was fucking the bitch unstopped. At last the dog buried his dick inside the pussy of the bitch and stacked with her. I was enjoying watching and feeling excited. Suddenly when I moved my face I found papa was also watching the dogs as well as me from another window. On seeing me he gave a smile. I felt very embarrassed and my face turned red. Immediately I left that place and went inside the kitchen.

In the evening we were sitting on sofa and taking the evening tea. I was feeling very awkward in front of papa but he was normal as if nothing has happened. He said “Tum to aaj yoga nahi ki, chalo abi karo”. I also agreed as I was getting bore with watching TV only. I was in loose cotton T-shirt and Bermuda without bra and panty as I don’t prefer to wear any inner wear in home.

As usual we went to the hall on the first floor. I spread the bed sheet on the floor and started doing asanas at first. Papa was guiding me. Since I was in loose top, while leaning down, my cleavage was clearly visible. In some occasion I caught papa staring at my loose portion. I was feeling very awkward. But he was quite normal and smiling at me. Since he was my father I did not think the other side of his feelings. Then the time came for “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA”. Papa himself tied the strap over my eyes tightly. When he was tying the knot the scenes from the last fucking of Manashi in front of me as well as the dog fuck in the evening were dancing in my eyes. A cold breeze passed inside my body. With unknown excitement I was shivering.

He played the tape recorder and instructed me to start. That day I was feeling very much disturbed. Frequently the erotic scenes of dogs and between papa and Shruti, Manashi were coming to my mind and as a result I was forgetting the steps. Papa came to me and asked what wrong with me. I remained silent. Papa held both side of my body with his two hands as done with Manashi. That action of papa refreshed my memories of that day. I felt little excited with his touches. I was breathing high. He then asked me to control my breathing and follow the voice of tape recorder. He had pressed my chest little tight. I was breathing with the rhythm of tape recorder. Since I was not in bra my breasts were well within his palm. He started lightly rubbing them which were giving erotic feelings. Slowly he withdrew his hand from my back and fondled my boobs and nipples with his two hands. I was astonished with his daring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MY OWN YOGA GURU - by Vikatakavi02 - 25-07-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 27-07-2020, 12:02 AM