Incest MY OWN YOGA GURU
Papa opened the knot of her scarf tied over her eyes as well as the knot of his salwar and pulled out his semi erected member. He knelt down in front of Manasi and guided her hands to her monster. When she saw his bulge she whispered “baap re itna lamba aur mota! Maine kabhi apni jindegi mein aisa yantra nahi dekha hai, wow, it is wonderful”. With touches his baby grew and became a big/tall boy. He guided his dick to her mouth and advised to take that in but Manashi showed reluctance. Papa forced her and inserted his dick in her mouth. I was feeling excited and juice had started dripping from my cunt. She could not manage to fit the whole of it and therefore circled her tongue around the head of his cock which went deep down towards her throat. Papa grabbed hold of her head and moved it back and forth, fucking her mouth. As her silky lips squeezed his cock trying to forcefully suck the juice out of it, she wrapped her hands around his butt pulling it from behind making his cock slip in more inside her mouth. She at first slowly then with great speed sucked his big monster. Papa had held her hair and guiding her to suck it pleasingly. I was getting out of control. But I was helpless.

Then after a good oral course he sat down in front of her and took his hands down to her belly and then to her pussy over her skirt. He rubbed his fingers on the clit under the skirt. She was out of control and already ready to get banged. But papa was not hurry. He pulled down her skirt to which Manashi co-operated. Now she was completely nude and looks like a sex goddess. Papa pulled her near to him and made her lie on the floor. He started kissing all over her body. He gave a deep kiss to her lips. Then he took his hand to her pussy and put his index finger right between her cunt lips. When he started inserting the finger she screamed with pain aahhhhh….. Ohhhhhhhhh…. Then he took out his finger and whispered some thing in her ear.

He then took her to the cot and she stood facing to the cot. He bent her and indicated her to rest her palms on the cot. He then inserted his cock in her tight pussy from her behind and his cock was going inside her hole. She screamed margayeeeeeee…….aaaaahhhhhhh… She groaned in pain… She was feeling pain very much. She was crying nooooooooo…. Please….leave meeeeee…….. But he was entering his dick slowly bit by bit. The pain was unbearable she screamed pleeeeeeeease……. Leeeeave meeeeeeee. I was astonished to see how huge papa’s dick was even a 22yrs old girl was not able to take it easily. He then took out his shaft and solaced her “don’t worry you can do this very well after some moment, just be patient.” To make me listened he told without even looking at me “See how Anu is doing perfectly”. I got conscious with his words and pretended doing the posture as per instruction in audio. But papa was not looking at me at all. He was busy with his play.

Then he moved her and lay on the bed. Her heap was just on the edge of the bed and from heap below legs were in hanging position. Papa knelt down in front of her and kissed her thigh and pubic hairs. He then slowly put his face on her pussy and inserted his tongue inside her and started fucking her pussy by his tongue. Manashi was just getting wild and she pressed his face more on her pussy, making him enter her deeper. She was whispering “suck me more…more, yesss suck it more….lick…… Pleasessssse suck it……”. Her juice was dripping from her pussy. Papa was going fast and held her tightly with tongue, inserting tongue to and fro, parting her pussy lips to wide and more wide, entering deep inside, then inserted his middle finger and givingher finger fuck. She moaned with pleasure aahhhhhhhh………yessssss……….. Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Papa was saying “isn’t fine baby?” I know u r going to excel in this art which I want.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MY OWN YOGA GURU - by Vikatakavi02 - 25-07-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 27-07-2020, 12:02 AM