Incest MY OWN YOGA GURU
Usually, I found he was selecting those participants who were young, and out of 20 only 5-6 such participants were seen given extra training in the out house. On that day I was instructed to serve fruit juice after finishing the kriya. It usually takes more than 1hr to finish the Kriya. Occasionally I used to sit with the participant and listen the helpful tips of the art but before practical session starts papa was asks me to leave the room. I often hear loud cry from female participants. I think perhaps due to some difficulties they might be crying with pain.

On one Sunday a beautiful young girl named Sarita, might be aged below 20yrs. Height around 5’2” came for the special training. She was 1st girl of the batch to be offered for that training. So she was very delighted and in pleasant mood. I took her to the out house. She was very impressed with papa’s personality. I felt myself very proud of my papa.

Before leaving, papa ensured me to serve fruit juice after 1 hr. I nodded yes and came back to home to help mama. After 1 hr I prepared fruit juice and took to the out house. I heard pain full cry of Sarita from that room. I thought it is already more than 1 hr. But…… perhaps they have started delayed. I again thought to come back, but felt it may be towards conclusion. So, instead of returning I went ahead. Nearer I was approaching towards the house, the louder was the cry. Curiosity developed to see the actions, so I kept the juice glasses on the veranda and moved towards the window. But it was firmly closed. I was very much upset with not finding any scope to see them. Suddenly I marked a crack on the window which was sufficient to peep at the room. Without wasting any time I peeped through the crack.

Oh my goodness! What was going on in that room? That was not “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA” rather “MAHA SAMBHOG KRIYA”. Both were completely nude without a single cloth. Sarita was bent from her waist and rested her palm on the chair kept in that room. Papa was fucking her pussy from her behind very fast. Poor little girl Sarita was not able to take the huge dick of my papa and to every thrust she was crying with pain. Papa was enjoying like any thing which was experienced from his moaning. He was pushing her brutally. Sarita was screaming with pain “…aaaahhhhh…..margayeeeeeee, mujhe chhodd diiiiijiiiye….bahut dard kar raha hai”. Blood was drping from her pussy through her right leg to the floor.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MY OWN YOGA GURU - by Vikatakavi02 - 25-07-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 26-07-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: MY OWN YOGA GURU - by sarit11 - 27-07-2020, 12:02 AM