Adultery Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time
On Evening Preethi call me and said I’m getting ready Suresh; what about you? I’m just going to leave my office, catch you soon. Me and my wife has plan to watch movie in theatre. My cabin phone ringed pick up the call, hey Suresh Our boss needs you now goes to his cabin. Okay. 

Went to Boss cabin knot the door, heard a voice come in, take our sit Suresh Tomorrow you have to pick up our new executive VP has coming to joining our branch from head office. His flight arriving tomorrow morning at 11am, Tomorrow no need to report office first, pick up him and come to office yes sir, take his cover Suresh, these are his details and flight details. See you tomorrow Suresh you can leave now, thank you sir, take the cover.

Put the cover in dashboard drive the car to my apartments and pick Preethi, after watching the movie and have dinner outside drove back to flat, have a nice romantic fuck with Preethi, wake up refresh and get ready for office and say the time 9.45am. Suresh you not getting office late today no darling our company new VP was coming today, I need to pick him from airport, Boss message me that flight was one hour delay, so that need go at 12am.

Preethi come and sit with me have some chat watching tv with her saw the time now 11am I said bye darling kiss her lips and leave down start the car drive to airport parked the car, take the cover from the dashboard open it, saw the name ANIL vice president FNO Construction group. Saw the notice board His flight number her arrived. I walked to the exit area, saw our company staff standing with name board.

One man with muscular guys with some style hair cut and full bread with coolers has come the staff, Hi I’m Anil, welcome sir, staff come with him. He saw me give shake hand Anil, welcome sir I’m Suresh. Nice to meet you guys sorry for late, due to some technical issue flight has been delayed.

Anil asked Suresh you done your School at 9th std in MSA right? Yeah sir, Suresh you forget the me, right? I was Shocked to see, Anil bro!! yeah buddy. How the parent is Suresh? All are fine bro. We enter the office leave him with boss. Later boss has intro him to all the team members.

Boss call me to his cabin, saw Anil bro was chatting with boss, Anil sir your cabin will be ready tomorrow you can joined office from tomorrow, yes sir. We make soon arrange a new PA Anil sir you for. Anil bro asked about the previous one, Sorry sir He left his job after the previous VP re-leave from office. Boss make a HR manager asked about the interview of PA for VP, sir today it done tomorrow she will me at office and joined with sir. Thank you.

Anil bro call me, Suresh I need the location assist for this apartment, I taken rent his flat, he shows me the address, Oh, Sir its same apartment were I’m staying, and next to my flat sir. Okay yet leave now, on car Suresh yes sir, yeah come on buddy we are now out of office call me as bro no sir stuff. Now much time take to reach Suresh, bro its nearly 45mins from office. Fuck the traffic its same like Mumbai buddy.

Then Suresh, are got married? Yes, bro Arrange marriage my parent has found the pair for me, oh, nice buddy. How many years? No bro just 7 months over. New couple I just smile at him. What she doing Suresh. Preethi done her fashion designer, she used to me one partner with her friend having boutique. Nice buddy.

Bro what about you? Hmm, I got divorced last years, back buddy. Sorry bro nothing buddy I was not have with her relationship so that we both break after 3 months of our marriage life, but our both parents has tried to solve it, but nothing worked out in between us, so that we move to divorce. Even now my mom used to search bride. But I not interested in marriage now a days. How about Sandhya? Yeah bro she fine, married and having new born kid. Suresh it’s boy or girl. It’s boy bro, her family to here, but due to delivery and other thing she now in our home at Chennai. Fine buddy.

We both reached the apartment, saw our apartment secretary welcome Anil give his flat keys and he as some important work see him later, Anil bro got his flat keys and left with me. It’s looking like new apartment Suresh, yes bro still some more flat are empty bro. Press the 12th floor button, He enter his flat M-4 we both move in he saw all things and come out locked the door, Suresh our flat its M-3, come bro no Suresh, I’m move to flat on Friday only my parents are coming for house warming after that only I’m move in here.

I booked the room in near my hotel for two days, can you leave me there, sure bro I saw my flat was locked may be Preethi gone boutique, okay bro can we leave, yeah buddy we moved to the lift, opens saw Varsha coming with kid out, Varsha say Anil bro looking at him, Anil bro called looking at her Varsha! Yes Anil! yeah nice to meet you, after long gap. I’m staying here in M-1. Okay bye I catch you in two day, I’m coming to M-4 bye.

Suresh you know her, yes bro my wife was close with her. Hmm, Suresh your flat locked right? Yeah bro she gone to boutique. Bro how you know Varsha bro. She was my friend in college days. I even attend her marriage before moves to Mumbai. After that have no connection. Okay Suresh see tomorrow at office.

Anil

Damn, having my whiskey; Varsha was here now, but she changes a bit her body gain some more weight and her assets has become bigger now, she having a kid too. After long ago meets Suresh today. What a day today in my life.  

Suresh

Hugged Preethi, thinking about Anil bro, what happens if he shares previous encounter of life to my wife? What will Preethi react on it, she whether leaves me!! Even Anil bro asked personally about Sandhya, still now he remains her in mind!! We both already not talked because of commenting bad on her. First, I want to tell to Anil bro, not to talk about previous things to my wife. Before he meets her.

Varsha

I can’t forget my college life till now, I was really happy with my husband and having a kid now. What happens if my hubby knew that I was Anil bitch ones upon time in college days? Whether its damage my life. First thing I want to tell Anil to forget all old thing happens between as and tell him clearly that I’m now Venkat wife and having a child. Anil was changed a lot now, looking more stylish even before, oh no touch my lower than fuck off Varsha, stop imagine about him, he still now making me wet, No no forget him Varsha, your Venkat wife and having his child.

Old persons is going to connect with Anil life day by day, How Anil going to handle it and how about other going save their family and stay away themselves from ANIL and their old secrets and relationship with him.
[+] 2 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anil Bro changed my life in different stages of time - by Redbull_69 - 26-07-2020, 08:06 PM