Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"You're a what? No fucking way. But, you were hitting on me, like all night. And, the way you talked about the car..." Vince looked at her confused.

"I liked your car, and was just being normal. Shit, I'm sorry I didn't think liking your car would make you think I wanted to fuck." Dani was calming down now as she plopped into a chair.

"Ah, fuck, Dani, I'm sorry. I just, with the shirt and the car talk. I should've asked before I tried anything. Can we just forget it and start over?" Vince calmed down walking over and putting out his hand.

"Sure man, but listen next time, why don't you try talking to a girl before you shove your dick in her back." She laughed. Nick and Stan looked at each other busting up laughing.

"What? Like you weren't thinking about it too Nick...oh wait...are you kidding me you already knew didn't you?"

"Yea, Stan said something to me yesterday. It was just fun to watch you dig yourself in."

"Nick you suck. Ugh, let me hit the head and then we can eat. There better be bacon in there." Vince sauntered off to the bathroom grabbing his shirt on the way.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 12:03 PM