Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Back in the room, Vince was struggling with his morning wood and how he should resolve it. Part of him wanted to just head into the bathroom and not chance anything right now. He liked women to come to him after all. The other part of him was dying to crawl into bed behind Dani and press himself against her.

On the other side of the room, Dani kicked the covers down revealing that her tank top had ridden up a few inches showing more of her tanned skin. She made a soft sound in her sleep and Vince snapped, letting the less rational part of him take over.

He stood up walking quietly across the room before laying himself in the bed behind her sleeping form. He slid himself up against her letting the heat and softness of Dani's body ease his erection some as he pressed against her. His hand snaked over her side enjoying the feel of her skin against his rough fingers.

Leaning down, he placed a few soft kisses up her neck before reaching her ear. He pulled her earlobe in, and felt her stir awake.

"So, now that they're gone, do you think we have time to indulge before they get back?" He said it in his sexiest voice. He had been waiting for this moment since the bar last night, and now he would take any amount of time he had alone with her.

"What? Vince? What the fuck are you doing?" Dani's expression was puzzled as she turned around staring into his face.

"You know what I'm doing sweetheart." His hand slid downward along her panties to her crotch as his lips crashed into hers. It was wonderful until he felt her hand crash against the side of his face.

"Get the fuck off me before I shoot your ass!" Dani yelled at him pushing at his shoulders. She was up and off the bed in an instant. She had agent's reflexes and despite the sudden awakening, she was instantly on alert.

"What? I don't understand what the hell? Sorry, I was just trying to take advantage of our time alone." Vince was sure this was only because he woke her suddenly. He figured once she relaxed and realized what was going on it would be fine.

"Our time alone? Are you trying to fuck me?" She asked him thoroughly confused.

"Well, if we have enough time, but we don't have to right now."

"Or ever...what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Stan and Nick had made quick work of their breakfast. They were back at the hotel door when they heard yelling from inside. Stan handed Nick the bag he was holding and opened the door.

When both men entered, they found Vince in his boxers standing on one side of the bed where Dani slept and Dani on the other holding her gun. She had the hammer cocked back and the gun poised for use.

"Whoa, hey calm down Dani, what's going on?" Stan asked, hands raised, as he approached her.

"This pig was trying to bang me in my sleep." She pointed at Vince.

"Oh no honey, I was just trying to take advantage of the time we had while they were getting breakfast. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I was being all nice and gentle and she flipped out saying she would never want to fuck me."

"And I don't."

"After all that last night, and then shoving your tits in my face. For god's sake sleeping in that." Vince gestured up and down indicating the small amount of clothing she had on.

"Oh fuck, Vince...Vince...she's a lesbian Vince. Dani's not interested because she's a lesbian." Nick held out his hands to his partner. Dani had relinquished her gun to Stan who was standing and shaking his head as Dani leaned down to pull her pants on from the night before.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 12:03 PM