Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"That's hilarious; she might actually like cars as much as Vince, although he hasn't used the same words." Nick was making casual talk with Stan on the ride across town.

"She loves them. Hers is in the shop right now, so I picked mine up. It's shit, I know, but it's not too bad on comfort; plus, if you have to crash in it the seat folds down. So, we've been doing alright."

"Well I guess that means Vince doesn't have much chance. I hope her hitting on him in the bar didn't disrupt anything."

"Oh, do you mean with me? Oh no, Dani and I aren't together like that. I mean that would be weird. We're just really close friends at this point, almost like family. Considering we both have no family left, I guess it makes sense."

"Well, Vince will be happy to hear that you two aren't together. I'm guessing by now he's already counting the hours until he gets in her pants." Nick chuckled a little.

"Well, fat chance of that. She's more likely to fuck the car than him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh, Dani's a lesbian. She totally bats for the other team. Cars and women, that's her world."

"You're kidding. Oh, that's awesome. She might as well be Vince's twin. Hey, do me a favor; don't tell him for a bit, it'll be hilarious when he finally figures it out."

"Seriously? I don't know, I guess I see it as obvious now, but you know. Anyways, I'm really glad you guys came to town this has been crazy and we definitely need the help. I can't give Dani the backup she needs."

"Oh my god, listen to that engine rumble. She is one sexy little bitch Vince." Dani was listening intently before she took stock of the car around her as they made their way down the road.

"I work on her myself. She's been through a lot, but always survives." Vince beamed with pride as he watched this sexy woman run her hands over his car. His jeans grew a little tighter as her bottom lip pulled between her teeth and she let her hands glide over the leather.

"Wow, what I wouldn't give to fuck on this leather. I bet you have tons of times."

"I may have had a few escapades. It does feel nice on the skin."

"Oh shit, sorry, turn here." She gestured out of the window to the right where the red Blazer was already parked.

Vince followed her directions. Once parked, they made their way into the hotel room together.

"So, was it a good ride my dear?" Stan asked her smiling as she entered the room. Nick smiled wondering how daring his partner had already been.

"Oh it was amazing Stan. It has nice original leather and she purrs so sweet. I miss my car so much." Dani was glowing. It made Nick realize that Vince hadn't gone far enough to get shut down just yet. "Ugh, I have to get out of this dress before we chat if you guys don't mind."

"I like you in the dress, but get comfortable." Vince smiled as he leaned to stare at her ass when she went to grab clothes out of her bag. He quickly righted himself when she stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

The men all busied themselves getting comfortable and Stan started to show them what he had pulled up on his laptop. A few minutes later and the bathroom door opened and Dani walked out. Stan looked up for a second before going back to what he was doing. Nick and Vince, on the other hand, lingered a few more minutes.

Dani walked out of the bathroom in low sitting grey yoga pants tied in the front. They swept along the floor as she walked in barefoot. They may have only gotten a quick look at her pants, but the tight white men's tank top across her chest was what really made them stop. She had no bra underneath, which was normal for her when she relaxed. Nick stared a few moments too long, but ultimately looked away. Vince on the other hand was transfixed. He scanned over and over how the lines of the fabric moved up with the swell of her breasts and how her nipples were hard underneath them, making a perfect outline.

"What's up? How much has Stan told you guys so far?" Dani barely noticed Vince staring before she turned around hanging up the dress in the closet by the door. When she came back, she leaned into the huddle right next to Vince bringing her chest into easy view for him.

"He was explaining the pattern of possessions and how the witches had been a new thing." Nick tried to bring the conversation in.

"Yes, and Stan, show them the map. See, here," Dani leaned pointing at a spot on the center surrounded by blue and green dots, "this is where I think they all link up. I can't figure out why this town was suddenly a hot spot and I don't even know if the witches and demons are connected or if something is bringing them here independently."

"That is weird. I haven't ever seen them work together. I think it's usually just one or the other. So, what else have you guys discovered?" Nick was in work mode now, and as much as Vince was trying to get his head out of the space, his eyes were still fixed on Dani's tits.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 12:02 PM