Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
The fight was over in a few minutes leaving all four agents breathing heavy and disheveled.

"Thanks for playing along. I heard you were smart." The brunette walked over handing him back the blade.

"No problem...so you know I'm Vince who are you?" Vince put her gun back into her hand and watched intently as she lifted her skirt to replace it in the holster and resnap it.

"I'm Dani. And, fuck, I'm glad Oz sent you and your partner. This shit was getting a little crazy. Oh and this pretty awesome blondie over here is Stan...he's new, but I'm teaching him the ropes." She dusted herself off somewhat.

"Ah, well this dark haired beauty is my partner, Nick. We're assigned to the Midwest bunker right now. Good to meet you both." Vince smiled letting his own green eyes show the interest he had in this woman.

"Holy shit! What the fuck did you guys do?" The bartender looked terrified.

"Honey, you don't really want to know. I tell you what, this town's about to go to hell in a hand basket. So, you should probably pack your shit and get out of dodge. Just don't look back and I'm sure you can find a shitty bartending job somewhere else. We're with the CIA, so don't make us detain you off the books. Understand?" Dani was looking right at him and Vince was thoroughly impressed by how easily she handled the situation.

"Yes...yes ma'am." The bartender turned and grabbed a book bag from under the bar running out the back of the room.

"So, Stan and I are in a hotel room up the street. Do you want to head over there and we can give you guys the update. Maybe we can find a way to finish this shit off soon." Dani spoke as she strode confidently towards a chair and grabbed a black leather jacket off of it.

"Yea, sounds like a plan. Do you have a car here?" Nick was quick to chime in as he watched his partner stare at her, eyes full of lust. He could never get over how much Vince thought with his dick.

"Unfortunately, no, but Stan does. It's out front." They walked out to Stan's waiting Chevy Blazer. It was maroon and a piece of shit, but all they had right now.

"Well we're over here, so we can meet you there." Nick was still the only one talking.

"Wait, are you in the GTO? Is it yours or government issue?" Dani's eyes lit up as she strode over the paved parking lot the few spots to look at the gorgeous classic in the parking lot lights.

"It's mine actually." Vince finally recovered. Leave it to talk of his car to rouse him from the stupor.

Dani's fingers danced over the rear fender before she bent to look at the back of the car. She continued to trail her touch along the sides before reaching the front and stopping.

"Jesus, this is a '69 right?" Her words were breathy as she marveled at the car.

"Yep." Vince walked over arms crossed, pride in his voice.

"My god, she's beautiful. How long have you had her?"

"My dad bought her new and gave her to me years ago, since then she's been mine."

"Hey I'm Nick, by the way." The younger agent held his hand out to the guy standing next to him as they both watched the scene unfold before them.

"Oh, I'm Stan. Sorry about this, but Dani has a thing about classic cars. With any luck she won't start humping it." He rolled his eyes walking back a pace as he waited.

"Yea, Vince's the same way. So, you're Dani's partner?" Nick asked trying to make small talk.

"Holy shit, and the full black leather interior. Is that the original wheel too? Jesus, she is just begging to be started. Ooh honey, if you were a real woman you'd get fucked every night with a trunk like that." Dani let the words trail out and Vince's mouth almost hit the floor.

"There it is. God, that's embarrassing. Oh, I guess we're partners. I'm pretty new she's training me. But we've been traveling together for about 6 months now since I got out of the academy." Stan refocused on the conversation.

"It is the original wheel. Hey I tell you what, why don't you ride with me over to the hotel and you can give her a listen. You don't mind going with uh...what's your name?" Vince turned to Nick asking silently for help. He was already angling to fuck this woman and Nick couldn't believe it. Vince had no barriers when it came to women, even fellow agents.

"Name's Stan, nice to meet you Vince."

"Yea, you too." Vince didn't even look up as he eyed Dani still investigating the silver classic he called his own.

"Sure thing, you guys enjoy the car and we'll meet you there." Nick waived and followed Stan back to the Blazer.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 12:02 PM