Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 01

"Look, we don't do that. We're in charge of the bunker now, so we do research and house people and things. That's what we signed up for. So, maybe send someone else on this one." Vince was pissed. His partner Nick and he were on a rest mission for at least the next two years and they had earned it. They were embedded in New Orleans for two years before they moved in here. That was the deal you were embedded and traveled between three or four states for two years, and then you got a two year rest assignment. It even worked out so the Midwest bunker was open, which was the slowest spot. Now, Oz was asking them to go help out a team nearby. They had barely moved in two months ago, this was crap.

"I would if I could, but like it or not it's only 3 hours from the bunker and the team there needs help. I mean they are sitting on a demon nest that we haven't seen in I don't know how long." Oz was adamant that they go.

"Are they really that screwed? I mean why can't they handle this one? Are we sending unqualified agents now?" The Dark Division had a pretty rigorous training program, but occasionally they would see a new agent come in that was picked up along the way and willing to do this dirty line of work. The pickings got slim on recruits if they lost a few to the inevitable in their line of work. Vince hadn't heard of a new recruit though.

"It's one of my best agents, Dani, and yes she is with a rookie. He was a straggler that had potential in her opinion. Regardless, they need help, and trust me Dani is not one to send up a flare if she doesn't have to. You and she are a lot alike, to be honest, so you probably won't hate her when you meet. Now, stop arguing with me and go. Hopefully you can be there before they execute their plan tonight. I'll text you the name of the bar, and you can just meet them there."

"Fine, but you owe me one Oz, so no questions when I submit the budget request."

"Great, now get your shit together and go."

Vince walked into the bar where they were supposed to meet this agent Dani. All they knew from Oz's text was that there was a witch and demon issue going on. Dani and her rookie partner had been in town a few days, but now they were apparently getting overwhelmed. The bar seemed to be the popular spot for this town, and sure enough when they called Oz he said the two agents were caught inside based on the intel he received and they needed some major help. They had gone undercover and interrupted some sort of love fest between creatures and it wasn't going to end well.

They walked inside Harvey's or whatever the cheesy bar name was and Vince surveyed the room. There were a few people playing pool, another handful at some tables on the other side and then maybe 4 people at the bar itself. Nick was right behind him as they both walked up to the bartender, intending to get a beer and see how things shook out.

"Vince? Oh my God, you came...I missed you so much baby." A strange woman's voice made him turn around from the bar, where he had perched on a seat. A gorgeous brunette with crazy blue eyes wrapped her arms around his neck shimmying her way in between his legs. From this spot, she was eye level. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he couldn't complain too much as she pressed her body against his. She had a nice figure and her heat made him want to get to know her.

"Darlin' I don't..." He tried to pull back a little and look at her.

"Oh quiet baby." She put her finger to his lips and leaned her mouth to his ear. "Listen, I'm agent Neil and I know you are Vince Vana. This bar is teeming with assholes. My partner and I have been watched all night. Hang on I'm going to kiss you and kiss me back okay." She whispered all of this into his ear and he was completely caught up by how much she knew and by how much she was turning him on.

When she leaned back and smiled, he seized onto her lips and they shared a passionate kiss that made his dick stir. It was enough to make him want to know her more, but his instincts had been triggered and now he was waiting for the next step as he tensed beneath her fingers. She leaned to the side of his neck and placed a few kisses as her hands guided his ass onto the edge of a barstool. The rest of the bar started to lose interest as she appeared to just be nuzzling a lover she was meeting.

"I have a gun in a holster on the inside of my right thigh. It has witch killing bullets in it. There's no way I can shimmy my skirt up and kill anyone before they notice. Can you reach it? There are five witches in here at the tables behind me. Hang on." The brunette pulled back giving him a smile and running a hand up his cheek before leaning into him once more and kissing the soft skin of his pulse point. It tickled through his two-day old dark auburn stubble sending shivers through him.

"There are also six demons at the pool table; do you have something on you to take care of them?" She asked him quietly. She pulled back running her hands down his chest. He understood completely now, she was trying to sell the scene so no one paid attention.

"Baby I missed you too, and I have something for you in my back pocket. But first, this is my friend who's here to watch my back." She turned to look at Nick who had picked up on the ruse and now had his jaw tense as he let his hand fall to where he had his blade. Vince could tell Nick was ready to go as soon as he got the signal.

"What if I go fishing for my present?" She smiled sweetly at him letting her hands roam around his waist and find the blade tucked into his belt under his coat. "On three?" She asked him quietly, and he slowly ran a hand up through the slit of her skirt as she leaned in, snaking it under the fabric. His fingers danced on the warm skin of her thigh making his breath catch in his throat as he made his way over to her holster unsnapping it. She pulled back looking into his eyes and he was temporarily mesmerized. "One...two...three."

In a flash he had pulled the gun out of the holster and she dropped down to the floor as he fired at the witches behind her. Nick jumped up seizing his blade and the brunette rolled over on the floor with the blade from his back in her hand before she sprang up and ran to the pool table. Nick followed her and Vince walked over making sure the witches were done. When he turned, Nick and the mysterious woman as well as a sturdy looking blonde man were fighting with the remainder of the patrons. The bartender was the only one there not involved and he was plastered back against the bottles in surprise.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 12:02 PM